Neyland seats in the dry?

rockydoc

With the new construction in the North end zone, does the overhang still exist for the remaining upper deck seats and what row up becomes dry? Also, IIRC row 45 and up in the lower bowl becomes in the dry?

With the new construction in the North end zone, does the overhang still exist for the remaining upper deck seats and what row up becomes dry? Also, IIRC row 45 and up in the lower bowl becomes in the dry?
You are correct. 45 and up is dry in the lower level.

Reactions: rockydoc
Rows 20-26 in XX thru ZZ are under the north upper deck overhang and get some shade during the day too (Minus the new jumbotron area, which took out part or all of YY7-YY9 I believe)

Last edited:
As a veteran of row 45 for the past 15 years or so, I can vouch for how true that statement is.

Way back when completed I was drenched in U 47 several times. They had some runoff problems day 1 as well that impacted several rows. We employed cheap clear shower curtains that were easy to smuggle in which were perfect for head to shoulder coverage for two.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Way back when completed I was drenched in U 47 several times. They had some runoff problems day 1 as well that impacted several rows. We employed cheap clear shower curtains that were easy to smuggle in which were perfect for head to shoulder coverage for two.
We smuggled in some frog togs for the Oregon game. We sure needed them.

Reactions: TC 83
We smuggled in some frog togs for the Oregon game. We sure needed them.

In the small world category they were created and mfg’d between my house in Guntersville and my work in Arab AL and the owners were family friends, with my daughter anyway.

I think the waterproof feature was an accident as they were created for hasmat (sp) and medical safety purposes if my ever aging memory is correct.

Reactions: krichunaka
In the small world category they were created and mfg’d between my house in Guntersville and my work in Arab AL and the owners were family friends, with my daughter anyway.

I think the waterproof feature was an accident as they were created for hasmat (sp) and medical safety purposes if my ever aging memory is correct.
They sure work as rain gear.

We missed it by 2 rows. 😥
It's not a solid number, it's based on what part of the stadium. You may be OK. You are on the cusp. Scroll up to my post (number 6 in this thread) and you will see the wet vs dry line.

North side it's row 42
West side it's row 48
South and East sides it's row 52.

It's not a solid number, it's based on what part of the stadium. You may be OK. You are on the cusp. Scroll up to my post (number 6 in this thread) and you will see the wet vs dry line.

North side it's row 42
West side it's row 48
We are on row 43 in X3.

North side it's row 42
West side it's row 48
The cusp is prime territory for whatever gets tossed over the rail from the UD should the fans turn surly.

Reactions: ptcarter

VN Store

Back