Neyland not at full capacity:. Phil Fulmer

Ohio State announced they will cap at 20% (roughly 20K). I would expect we will be the same.

What will be interesting will be how they can make crowd noise work for TV. I would think just throw some mic’s near heavier-seated areas and see how it sounds.

Also... fake a little. I’ll suspend disbelief for it.

He has a lot of ego invested in things staying bad for a long time. He won't accept it, and that's human nature, but it's the truth. Many have a lot of ego invested in the opposite taking place, so it's not a shot at him.
Hes actually a doomsday prep guy, so hes praying things get worse

Between now and then there will be a breakthrough and we’ll be adding games and playing in packed stadiums.

I don’t know if I’d go that far, but there is a lot of time between now and October and November. Things could change for better or worse, but I seriously doubt they will be the same as now.

Reactions: Iam4utalways
I appreciate honesty. The virus still remains frustratingly hard to predict. It sounds like no one wants to fill the stadium more that Phil Fulmer but, there are too many examples of venues, areas, zones, cities, states opening everything up, a lot of people taking advantage, and not keeping distances or wearing masks, etc. That is/did not go well. People are still dying in large numbers. I want to watch SEC ball games and see UT win. I am willing to go with what the powers to be at UT want to do as far as opening up. I will watch from home this year being over 60 and respiratory issues. Just use a little common sense. If I were 21, a student, had a ticket, I would take my mask, my hand sanitizer, and go to the game. I am one of those who believes we HAVE TO bring our economy back and open up our businesses and schools.

He has a lot of ego invested in things staying bad for a long time. He won't accept it, and that's human nature, but it's the truth. Many have a lot of ego invested in the opposite taking place, so it's not a shot at him.
This is exactly why we can’t have nice things.

VN Store

Back