Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Mine was Sammy Hagar and Krokus! At the Knoxville Civic coliseum.

One of the most fun concerts I ever saw was Haggar opening for ZZ Top in Knoxville ... I had gone home for the weekend and when I got back, Sunday night, my friends MADE (yea right) me go and it was a **** blast ...

What do you think we will go this next year in the SEC?

(Trying to plug in a football question to keep I‎t related)

Im genuinely just a music lover bc of my folks. They took me to my first concert (aside from NKOTB) in high school, which was Bowie and nine inch nails. However, if you go through the 5000+ songs on my phone, it’s heavily drum and bass/ jungle, a sub genre of electronic music that originated in the early 90’s.

i saw nin in early 90's...don't really remember it

One of the most fun concerts I ever saw was Haggar opening for ZZ Top in Knoxville ... I had gone home for the weekend and when I got back, Sunday night, my friends MADE (yea right) me go and it was a **** blast ...

ZZ top was awesome live. Saw them at TBA.

Funny just walked into a bar and santa clause is singing needle and the damage done. Liberal cartoonist.

F#@k Neil Young. With all due respect.

I love almost all of Squealy Neily’s acoustic stuff. They are beautiful, but then I’m a sucker for all those major 6’s and 7’s and jazz chords. (Which is why I adore Jobim.)

When I hear hubs playing “Flying on the Ground Is Wrong” or “Harvest Moon,” I know it’s time to get out the wine and candles. :)

—also pretty much anything by John Hiatt. “Before I Go” is pretty much an anthem for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back