Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not much of a cook so I don’t even know what bechamel is. Apparently Showoff found every social media account I’ve ever had, aside from my Friendster account. Showoff does his due diligence! Here’s what possibly happened at the team meeting but it could also be fan fiction.

You know bechamel as gravy.

ape....great news !!! got the perfect attorney for you !

ceee4e73dbe0fd819108eb1f465bc91f.jpg

I don’t want to sit first chair! I have this somewhat controversial opinion about female litigators coming off ass either *****y or whiney, and therefore not very likeable to a jury. Or maybe that’s just how I come off😉

I actually had a former associate that could prepare a case like nobody's business, but she never won a trial just because of what you said. She just has this sort of grating way about her in front of a jury!

Reactions: 1 person
I've always assumed there was a wide difference betweeen his public persona and his real one.

If I was famous, Id be a real *******, unless someone just treated me like I was anyone else.

take it from me, I know....my FIL is famous and totally different in private vs public....

Sorry Ape. Just responding to a dude telling me to move on. I think he was trying to reference Kelly Clarkson winning over Justin on American Idol - saying I couldn’t get over that either. I just got off work so took the time to respond. I know very confusing. :p

I am...

Trust me, I'd prefer to be entirely hammered too be in the company of these mouth breathers. Many of which will start shouting Boomer Sooner before long...

Yuck.

What's funny is that I struggled to decide what should be in quotes when I typed "dry party." Ultimately I decided you were playing fast and loose with the word party.

Wing night at the SFD house. :)

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t want to sit first chair! I have this somewhat controversial opinion about female litigators coming off ass either *****y or whiney, and therefore not very likeable to a jury. Or maybe that’s just how I come off😉

On that note.... Happy Birthday Lexi!

This^^^
Guess I should have watched the presser so I, too, could be convinced...I can appreciate a good recruiter whether they're bammer to the core or not but he's starting out in the red with me everywhere else.

I do think he might be able to set us in the right direction and instill some pride into the boys that's based on real coaching and not snake oil.

Phil was the coach that started this slide. Now he's AD?

Pruitt on any of you guys list? Is he not a Google coach? I knew he was DC at Bama, but I didn't know his history with FSU. I know alot about him now, after I googled him. I didn't know everything about other coaches either, but I didn't have to google Petersen, Patterson, Frost, Kelly, Mullen, Gundy, Kiffin, Miles, Tee, Leach to know if I wanted them or not. Guess ones definition of "googleme coach" varies.

Haslam wanted Tucker or Steele over Pruitt and Phil chose Pruitt. Great, except Why was Haslam involved at all? Because he still is involved.

We were panicking because of getting so close to early signing period. Our new HC, that's never been a HC, is going to be coaching his Bama team for the better part of the next month.

But hey, don't worry about recruiting, Coach is gonna market TENNESSEE real good in the playoffs coaching Bama. Thank goodness for Bama helping us out.

Pretty sure I saw one of his new assistants, Sherrer, will also be spending the same time coaching his Georgia team.

I feel we TENNESSEE'ed it, just not as bad as the last two times. Or did we? Time will tell.

I ain't good with it, because I find myself saying the same thing about UT football, that I've said over and over the last 10 years... It is what it is.

Reactions: 4 people
Yuck.

What's funny is that I struggled to decide what should be in quotes when I typed "dry party." Ultimately I decided you were playing fast and loose with the word party.

Wing night at the SFD house. :)

Oh yeah, side dishes are also potluck.

Can you say "Wendys"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back