Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go back to making fun of me now.

Therein lies your problem. We're not trying to laugh at you, we're trying to laugh with you. You get so riled up thinking you're getting made fun of you fail to see we laugh at ourselves. We go at each other just as much as we go after anyone else.

Reactions: 1 person
So, having a gay family member means you’ve validated your stance as substantive proof for why someone is born that way? Okay, this will go nowhere. Thanks for the heads-up....

In other words, you can't defend your bigotry, so instead of looking stupid after proclaiming your intelligence, you want to drop the subject before you show just how ignorant you are.

Weez in a grump tonight. Cmon, weez. Vols be winning.

Lol, not in a grump, just not a fan of hate. Helped raise my nephew. He is who he is, and I'm proud of him, but I've also worried what others might do to him because he didn't fit their idea of "normal".

Lol, not in a grump, just not a fan of hate. Helped raise my nephew. He is who he is, and I'm proud of him, but I've also worried what others might do to him because he didn't fit their idea of "normal".

Weezy, when was the last time you met someone “normal?” We’re all bat ****

Weezy, when was the last time you met someone “normal?” We’re all bat ****

If only the rest of the world thought that way. They're too busy trying to fit square pegs into round holes. World is an ugly place.

I miss the Gruden threads. I didn't realize it until just now.
Sad.

I miss knuck and doyle telling people (kindly) to leave.
I miss coasty being schizo.
I miss boro being cryptic.
I miss the sharp ladies figuring out complex angles to the world's problems.
I miss Atlantavol giving out free tickets.
I miss insiders dropping nuggets and me getting all excited 'cause Gruden's coming.
I miss smokeyhuntsgators eternally optimistic "soon" posts.
I miss, I forget who it was, posting "Gruden to the Hill!"
I miss gif posting (pronounced gif, with a g). :D
I even miss MITBeaver, and I don't know why.
I miss Bubba driving by for who knows what reason.
I miss it all.

I feel like Pruitt will do well here, but I sure did love the hope I felt when I believed Gruden would be our guy (which I will never, I repeat, never, again believe).

I miss you guys.

I miss all of this - and you, too!

If only the rest of the world thought that way. They're too busy trying to fit square pegs into round holes. World is an ugly place.

I'm trying to figure out a way to convince the world to use more malleable materials.

Outside of the ten commandments, I don't think God keeps score on sins. If you are a man who likes the ****, it's the same as the man who masturbates when his wife goes to the grocery store.

I'm trying to figure out a way to convince the world to use more malleable materials.

First step is eliminating what people call normal. In this day and age, no need to label everything.

I ain't done drinkin cause I have an excuse. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. My sweet wife has gone to bed, smiling ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back