Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tencatch_medium.gif

So I have a cousin who played for Georgia (distant cousin, clearly!) and donates at least a decent amount to the university. Anyways, he knows Coach Pruitt personally (from his days at UG) and he texted me the following (hope this link works, I dunno how to attach pics but I hope my Tweeter link below works). I think alot of you will like this as much as I do. Coming from a PURE Bulldog, and fairly legit source:

Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Morning everybody!

One last day of work before an early family Christmas with a non-traveling relly.

Morning!!

I'm pulling about 20 more 2x8 from this job and then loading the trailer to take load to my buyer. Then back, driving to Kentucky to pick up another load of wood. Then to Indiana to look at a barn. Then back to the job to finish up. Lol

Got a busy few days ahead of me.

Ps - may swing through Ohio to buy a truck if he still has it. Ford f350 with the flatbed. 7.3 with 150k quad cab 4x4. Hope he still has it. Heck of a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
G'mornin' Y'all

Gonna try today to treat the world better than it treats me...holiday season isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Self pity 101

Glad to see some of the regular people still checking in on this thread. Hope we all keep it up! Feels like family.............dysfunctional, but still family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back