Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any news/rumors/thoughts on next ETSU coach? I know some wag will jump in with a "who cares" but some of us do hail from East Tennessee.

Really. I didn't know a female attorney with tats could turn this board into puberty on roids.

It reminds me of watching my son playing Call of Duty and suddenly a female joins the game. All of the dudes in team chat lose about 100 IQ points interacting with a real living breathing woman.

Reactions: 3 people
Volnation does not disappoint. #StandWithKeaton seriously getting high level attention.

Thanks to my Vol Brothers and Sisters on here that helped push this.

Reactions: 6 people
Volnation does not disappoint. #StandWithKeaton seriously getting high level attention.

Thanks to my Vol Brothers and Sisters on here that helped push this.

Looks like Keaton had some much needed fun today.

[Twitter]https://mobile.twitter.com/BroadwayJay2/status/940013198027214848[/twitter]

Reactions: 8 people
It reminds me of watching my son playing Call of Duty and suddenly a female joins the game. All of the dudes in team chat lose about 100 IQ points interacting with a real living breathing woman.

I love women (not like that, I'm married). They are the most beautiful creatures on earth. But the lack of control in a public forum is more embarrassing than preejaculation.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back