next year's shake and bake... and bake

lacrossepro70

Lofton, JaJuan Smith, and an improved Ramar Smith :dance2:

Is it possible all 3 make all SEC next year?

And on the road.

It's especially hard for freshman to win on the road, that's why our road record was better at the end of the year with wins over Arkansas then Georgia. I expect a better road record next year because the freshmen will be older and overall better.

It's especially hard for freshman to win on the road, that's why our road record was better at the end of the year with wins over Arkansas then Georgia. I expect a better road record next year because the freshmen will be older and overall better.

I agree. I also think that we will see less scoring droughts next year. A full season of SEC play and a tourney appearance will make our then sophmores more consistent.

I agree. I also think that we will see less scoring droughts next year. A full season of SEC play and a tourney appearance will make our then sophmores more consistent.

Honestly I think Ramar Smith and Duke Crews are going to go off next year. They're both freak athletes. Plus Crews will be back at his natural position at the 4 spot.

Plus Ramar will have his first year playing point guard in his career under belt. I can't even begin to say what an amazing job Pearl did coaching up Ramar from pg to sg to freshmen all SEC in one year. That's truly amazing.

I'm just glad I got my 5 page report that is due on Monday done today. I was gonna wait and do it tomorrow after the game, but I knew I'd be too pissed to do it if we lost or too excited and stoked if we won so I just went ahead and did it through most of the borefest known as the 1st half of the Indiana/UCLA game :rock:

I'm just glad I got my 5 page report that is due on Monday done today. I was gonna wait and do it tomorrow after the game, but I knew I'd be too pissed to do it if we lost or too excited and stoked if we won so I just went ahead and did it through most of the borefest known as the 1st half of the Indiana/UCLA game :rock:

wow....that totally ended up in the wrong thread :birgits_giggle:

"next year's shake and bake... and bake"

Wow, for a minute I thought this was a thread about Wingate coming back!:)

VN Store

Back