Next year's roster

As we’ve written about football, it sounds more and more like basketball players will be back in mid June. Unlike in football, things can probably be pretty close to normal in regards to basketball offseason workouts. That’s simply due to the number of players you’re talking about working with. Summer workouts (other than pickup games on their own time) don’t involve any five-on-five work so keeping gatherings to 10-15 people, including coaching, won’t be a problem.
Tennessee has proven in the past that they put the summers to good use under Barnes, so the sooner the Vols can get back to work, the better they’ll be to take advantage of what looks like a very well constructed roster for the 2020-21 season. What could complicate matters for the hoops team is that three of the Vols’ international players; Yves Pons, Santiago Vescovi and Uros Plavsic, are currently overseas at home. How soon that trio will make it back remains to be seen due to travel restrictions in place as a result of Covid-19.
-Vq

Does that mean O(R)N stayed here? Not that he's getting more work than he could in Finland... except our outdoor courts aren't iced over.

Reactions: VOLED
I imagine the European players can start returning within a reasonable amount of time. However, my wife is Peruvian and we have family down there. South America is getting hit hard right now. Perhaps not Uruguay, but right on their border is Brazil, currently experiencing a major disaster with Covid-19, and they are about a month behind where we are in its progress. I wonder how soon Vescovi could get out.

I imagine the European players can start returning within a reasonable amount of time. However, my wife is Peruvian and we have family down there. South America is getting hit hard right now. Perhaps not Uruguay, but right on their border is Brazil, currently experiencing a major disaster with Covid-19, and they are about a month behind where we are in its progress. I wonder how soon Vescovi could get out.
He's not flying from Brazil to US any time soon with new travel ban, hopefully he gets here before school starts up, if school starts back up.

VN Store

Back