Next Weekend

Outdors21

A new hope.
I read somewhere (i believe on GVX) that one of the best QBs in the 2010 class is coming next weekend for an unofficial visit.

Anyone know who this would be?

so clutch with this. i just read the exact same thing on volquest and was wondering who it was myself. i was about 5 secs away from asking the same question.

Many feel that if the visit goes well enough, we could be looking at an early commit from him. He wants to wrap up his recruitment early to focus on his senior year.

i'm not sure how i feel about him. i don't like the fact that he'd be her for year and then leave. i'd rather have a guy for 3-4 years straight.

ok thanks. well he's #1 for a reason i guess. i guess i just hate to think(if he came to ut)that he would have a great freshman campaign and then have to leave for 1 year? 2 years? wouldn't this hurt not only the team but also him?

Well hopefully CLK has a plan for a real recruiting year instead of trying to scrap up this years.

Jake Heap has narrowed his list to Ten school and by March wants it narrowed to 5 schools. He would make a great QB for TN.

QB 5* Jake Heaps
(Skyline HS)
Issaquah, WA 6-2/195 BYU, California, LSU, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Washington

Scout.com's No. 1 quarterback nationally for the junior class, and he currently holds 19 scholarship offers.

Jake Heaps, a 6-foot-2, 195-pound quarterback for the class of 2010 from Skyline High School in Samammish, Wash., has narrowed his recruiting list down to 10 schools. Heaps spoke with Scout.com Saturday to talk about the list

Last edited by a moderator:
sad...on NSD we are talkin next year,,,,,,,,,09 is gonna be tough....go vols

If he takes a two year mormon mission Coleman will have graduated before e is back. We will have no qb for a year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back