Next Two Opponents Lost 83-0 Yesterday

One game at a time and one foot in front of the other. Yesterday was ugly but cant say we aren't improving this season.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
What's the latest on Kelly Bryant? I don't follow Mizzou at all, but I imagine the team will play better if he's back in the lineup.

Reactions: supersmo18
the bye week will help us gameplay for both but, it will also give us time to heal up and get JG some more snaps with that hand in a cast. hopefully there are no more fumbled snaps and handoffs.

Reactions: jerrync
Let's beat both of them 83-0. Finish out the regular season and get to a good bowl oh and I hope we play Michigan and curb stomp them again

Reactions: montanatenn
Mizzou is undefeated at home 5-0 and winless on the road.

They played the Bulldogs tough on d, their offense couldn't get anything going against one of the best defenses in the country.

The have the Gators at home next Saturday.

Mizzou is undefeated at home 5-0 and winless on the road.

They played the Bulldogs tough on d, their offense couldn't get anything going against one of the best defenses in the country.

The have the Gators at home next Saturday.
Missouri aint shyte and they're worst than Kentucky or South Carolina right now. The can't go bowling so they will be playing out the string for the last games of 2019.

Mizzou will be a tough out just because that is the way it goes with Tn. If they cant go bowling then they would love to make Tn work for their bowl game. Depends on which Tn team shows up

Reactions: davethevol
Drew Lock and Kyle Shumur are GONE. These QB's were excellent and carried their teams last year. This year should be vastly different and the VOLS should/could/might win either of both of these games and go BOWLING ... WooHoo!

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Fla - 56 Vandy - 0
UGA 27 - Mizzou - 0

I know there's a little apples and oranges comparison there but neither are playing good football right now and neither could score.

Doesn't mean anything. In the SEC especially, games like tornadoes, wax and wane. They can be F4 three bocks away, then barely F2 seven blocks past you. So it is with who beats or loses to who in the SEC. My advise regarding those who live by game scores is, "Pay nooooo attention to kangeroos."

One game at a time and one foot in front of the other. Yesterday was ugly but cant say we aren't improving this season.
That's because we had players playing with injuries and BM was out for several weeks and lost his spark. We have a week off and we should be coming out of the gate really excited to play and a bit more healthy. I think it'll be a hard game but we win by a field goal. When we make a bowl game IDC who we play CJP will have three weeks to get them ready and the seniors are gonna play above their level. I hope we play a ranked team and destroy them in a bowl game.

What's the latest on Kelly Bryant? I don't follow Mizzou at all, but I imagine the team will play better if he's back in the lineup.

He has a hamstring problem. They said he could have played if required yesterday but they held him out. Interesting to see if he plays next week for them. It all depends on how bad the hammy is.

Bryant isn’t anywhere near Drew Lock and Missouri isn’t that good on defense. I think it will be a good game but one I see us winning. Missouri doesn’t scare me right now.

VN Store

Back