Next to Commit?

Given yesterday's haul, who's the next to commit? '15 or '16 class.

You get 100 internet/VN cool points if you're correct. :good!:

I have no idea but I do want to know this: are Butch & Co. still having all the recruits audition singing I'm a Believer and Last Train to Clarksville (Monkees songs) during these OranGees Carpet Weekends? I know Kamara nailed both during his last visit ... supposedly there's a hilarious video still floating around somewhere...

What have you guys heard about this team-building tactic? I hear the kids love it...

Richmond is not committing until Sept 9th although it looks like he 'silent' committed yesterday...Tuttle looks like mid-August and I think he's a Vol too...I think Jefferson, Phillips and Sapp all commit in that order before then and we are pretty much done after Richmond drops on 9/9...Just becomes a matter of keeping the vultures away and Saban won't quit on Richmond just like Richt won't give up on Preston Williams.

Richmond is not committing until Sept 9th although it looks like he 'silent' committed yesterday...Tuttle looks like mid-August and I think he's a Vol too...I think Jefferson, Phillips and Sapp all commit in that order before then and we are pretty much done after Richmond drops on 9/9...Just becomes a matter of keeping the vultures away and Saban won't quit on Richmond just like Richt won't give up on Preston Williams.

What was said to think he is a silent?

JMO but your ability to gauge whether or not a prospect is a take or not is laughably bad.

Maybe.

And DJ Jones and Cameron Ordway just a week ago were sure takes right? Its not always so cut and dry with recruiting. :dunno:

Do I think the staff probably takes Phillips? Yeah. Do I think without Phillips we are fine at DE and could use the spot better elsewhere? Yeah.

I'm thinking it will be Olenga or Sapp.

Tuttle and Jefferson before the end of August.

Richmond and Phillips in September.

Maybe.

And DJ Jones and Cameron Ordway just a week ago were sure takes right? Its not always so cut and dry with recruiting. :dunno:

Do I think the staff probably takes Phillips? Yeah. Do I think without Phillips we are fine at DE and could use the spot better elsewhere? Yeah.

Jones was a take. If he would have decided to commit, CBJ would have accepted his commitment. He just decided to go to FSU. It had nothing to do him not being a take. Just like Phillips, Sweat, South, McGraw, Sapp, Atkinson, Abernathy, Love, Gibson, Tuttle are still takes.

Reactions: 3 people
I have no idea but I do want to know this: are Butch & Co. still having all the recruits audition singing I'm a Believer and Last Train to Clarksville (Monkees songs) during these OranGees Carpet Weekends? I know Kamara nailed both during his last visit ... supposedly there's a hilarious video still floating around somewhere...

What have you guys heard about this team-building tactic? I hear the kids love it...

No matter what it is, it's better than the coaching taking their shirts off and yelling. :crazy:

Jones was a take. If he would have decided to commit, CBJ would have accepted his commitment. He just decided to go to FSU. It had nothing to do him not being a take. Just like Phillips, Sweat, South, McGraw, Sapp, Atkinson, Abernathy, Love, Gibson, Tuttle are still takes.

You can believe that. I just don't. :dunno:

+1

Reactions: 2 people

DJ was a take for a long time with Butch. Butch recruited him harder and longer than any other coach and built a great relationship with DJ. For DJ to go anywhere but UT outside of USCe...something had to have happened to change things.

DJ was a take for a long time with Butch. Butch recruited him harder and longer than any other coach and built a great relationship with DJ. For DJ to go anywhere but UT outside of USCe...something had to have happened to change things.

Maybe he got some cuddle time with Ramdy Sanders

VN Store

Back