1) Preseason rank
2) Starting rotation
3) NCAA tourney seed
1- 20-25 rank
2-I'll leave that to Rick Barnes and his staff
3- 5 Seed possibly

1. Top 15
2. KC-Powell-Josiah-Fulky-BHH/Jonas
3. 3 seed, Kennedy Chandler will make this team a lot better in many games .

At the 2 so over everyone else on the roster who might play the 2
If he is going to spell Chandler at PG, I could make a case for him coming off the bench at the SG spot in the initial substitution so that he could slide over to play the PG spot when Chandler subs out. Same could be said for Powell, too, so my guess is that the starting position at that spot is between those two guys.

I'll wait a few weeks as we possibly add another grad transfer that can play. I think we should be top 15 but I think the second half of the season we should really be rolling. We are having a Kentucky level turnover with some very good players coming in, UK teams like that with 1 or 2 upperclassmen leaders tend to peak late season most years.

You are entitled to your opinion even if it’s wrong
Have you actually seen Powell play? He was balling out for Auburn before his concussion. Powell is bigger and more versatile than Vescovi. Plus, Vescovi is/was a defensive liability in a lot of games. Also, Vescovi can't consistently create his own shot. Vescovi didn't start a lot of games last season. I'm confused as to why you think he would consistently start in games next season.

Have you actually seen Powell play? He was balling out for Auburn before his concussion. Powell is bigger and more versatile than Vescovi. Plus, Vescovi is/was a defensive liability in a lot of games. Also, Vescovi can't consistently create his own shot. Vescovi didn't start a lot of games last season. I'm confused as to why you think he would consistently start in games next season.
Vescovi started almost every game lmao

Based on the roster right now
1. 15th
2.Chandler, Vescovi, JJJ, BHH, Fulky.
3. 4 seed

This is what I would have as of today. I think Vescovi starts to begin the year, but Powell may replace him before too long, but we will see.

Last edited:
With the addition of BHH official, answer these 3 questions:
1) Preseason rank: 9
2) Starting rotation: Chandler, Powell, JJ, BHH, Fulky
3) NCAA tourney seed: 2

I just think we are going to have too much experience and talent not to have a great season, as long as Chandler stays healthy. We should be dancing in the streets about our recruiting successes, but should also realize that we will once again be relying on freshmen a lot.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl

VN Store

Back