Next gen console poll: XSX, PS5, PC or none?

Which are you buying?

• Total voters
I don't have a custom built machine dedicated to video games. I tried bluetoothing my controller to the pc, and there was like a 1/4 sec delay on everything. It might be better with a dedicated usb, but I'm not going to buy a bunch of stuff to turn my machine into a gaming machine, only to find out, i don't like it.

As far as the kids go... yeah, those buggers grew up on computers. It's like an extention of their hands. Same with my kid. She likes online gaming, but somehow gets away with it on a trashed standard laptop... I wouldn't be able to get 5 minutes in like that before throwing it against a wall lol.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
They have been doing a bunch of one off xbox's lately. I noticed the "adidas" version is next, but thought this one was pretty cool.

i play on an xboxs, but it is "optimized" for graphics. in other words, pc are best graphics, and playstation after that. That's good for you tubers and such, but sucks for gameplay... just like nintendo. The same is true for the music industry rn. you have to strike a balance between performance and playability. I will wind up getting an xbox x for Christmas, but the graphics will be a little less than PC, and i know it. I just can't play a game with a keyboard and mouse, It's a terrible experience.
Most PC players push framerate over "graphics" and can blow away 120FPS which makes gameplay much smoother.

I have been flirting back and forth with PC gaming for the last couple of years and have bought a couple of prebuilds that I ended up not being happy with and just returned them. FInally got something from NZXT in the mini PC line. RTX 3060 it, I7 10700K under 2k shipped. Probably could build something but have had real trouble finding cards at the price that was near MSRP. Not a high end gaming rig, but I really just wanted something mid-range that could get me into the PC gaming world. Love the fit factor too and looks a little bit like a fancy XBSX.
Came in today and man I am impressed with the build quality. I know there is a bit of a lottery factor with these pre builds, but they put a FE edition GPU in mine, so I think that's good...............................right? Also went and grabbed a corsair K70 keyboard and Log hero 2 mouse. Pretty happy with my purchase thus far. The form fit of this H1 case is impressive. Feels like I have a slightly larger than normal XBSX sitting on my desk.

Came in today and man I am impressed with the build quality. I know there is a bit of a lottery factor with these pre builds, but they put a FE edition GPU in mine, so I think that's good...............................right? Also went and grabbed a corsair K70 keyboard and Log hero 2 mouse. Pretty happy with my purchase thus far. The form fit of this H1 case is impressive. Feels like I have a slightly larger than normal XBSX sitting on my desk.
With an FE you know you're getting a cherry-picked GPU & chipset, basically the best quality cards NVIDIA can put together. You sacrifice better thermals and overclockability that you might find in a 3rd party card. If you don't plan to mess with overclocking you're fine.

VN Store

Back