Next game on ESPN +

People love hating on cable until they want to find a Tennessee basketball game in November.
I mean you just have to know what you’re doing. I’ve had my chord cut for three years and I haven’t missed a game. If you cut the chord you should figure out how to get every game, and it really isn’t that hard to figure out.

I think the outrage here is misplaced a bit. Yes, ESPN definitely wants to promote the relatively new ESPN+ subscription, however the game is at 5:00 EST on a football Saturday. There are only so many channels out there and the vast majority of them will be televising football. Blame the scheduler who decided to put this in prime football territory rather than on a week day or after football season had ended.

Besides, you can get a free trial to ESPN+ or even pay $4-$5 for a one time charge to watch the game. Drink two less beers than you normally would and boom the game is paid for.
You miss the point. Why should one have to do all that when they have three channel vacant which should be used. Why have them if you don’t use them? We can not get high speed internet until the middle of 2021. Streaming is next to impossible. Netflix pauses all the time and even email takes time to download. Meanwhile, we miss a lot of games on TV and listen to the radio like we did 80 years ago.

Reactions: VolNExile
You miss the point. Why should one have to do all that when they have three channel vacant which should be used. Why have them if you don’t use them? We can not get high speed internet until the middle of 2021. Streaming is next to impossible. Netflix pauses all the time and even email takes time to download. Meanwhile, we miss a lot of games on TV and listen to the radio like we did 80 years ago.
I feel your pain. Struggled with satellite internet for years, almost as bad as dial up and finally got high speed coming in on the phone line. 25mbps just isn't enough to stream games. going to have to go the extra cash for 100 I guess. Just hate paying 250+ for internet and tv.

VN Store

Back