Next 3 games..

it's called reverse psychology. neyland used it on his football teams and got results. looks the same. which is what i was hoping would happen.

Last edited:
it's called reverse physiology. neyland used it on his football teams and got results. looks the same. which is what i was hoping would happen.

Oh so you're a coach now? Did you talk to the team? Gftoh. Just admit you should have never made the thread

we wont win all 3 left. i wish would but if we somehow do, we will lose the first tournment game. can't win 12 in a row and win the 13th game. don't work that way. and no i ain't superstitious i am just cautious. there is a difference. go vols! nice win tonight.

You do have a CAPS on your keyboard right?

we wont win all 3 left. i wish would but if we somehow do, we will lose the first tournment game. can't win 12 in a row and win the 13th game. don't work that way. and no i ain't superstitious i am just cautious. there is a difference. go vols! nice win tonight.

Which tournament game are you talking about the first SEC or NCAA game?

so we could VERY realistically (some would say should) finish the regular season on a 9 game winning streak. AWESOME and EXACTLY what the committee is looking for, with one big win, which we just got.

Wow....... I go big orange no such thing in sports as impossible or improbable

Lol the point is no such thing is impossible. Who'd of thought we'd would have won 6 in a row. Wether you believe me or not is irrelevant go vols

Dude I'm just messing around. It's 3 and I'm bored. Lol I couldn't care less who has what, everyone on here is catfishing as far we know.

Last edited:

I'll just leave this here....

No+I+m+the+batman_920413_3099889.jpg

Don't work that way? So nobody wins 13 games in a row?

it's called reverse psychology. neyland used it on his football teams and got results. looks the same. which is what i was hoping would happen.
So you were hoping the team would read your thread at halftime instead
of listening to the coaches. Got it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Physiology? Are you really that damn stupid?
Think I understand what he's saying.
He's psyching himself actually.
He may be like me and every team he pulls for loses.
I get to where I think the football and basketball gods look for my teams and zap them.
What ever he's doing is working, so let him be.

VN Store

Back