News just said Injury more serious

Originally posted by TitanVol+Nov 8, 2004 10:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TitanVol @ Nov 8, 2004 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-duckman398686@Nov 8, 2004 10:07 AM
he wou;dn&#39;t be back anyway. he&#39;s a senior i think. tough luck for derrick though. hate to see it happen.

That really is too bad. He never could quite get it together here. He always seemed to have talent but never could find his place on the field. [/quote]
Tinsley did score quite a few touchdowns for such few touches. And he came up big against Alabama the last 2 years.

Originally posted by allvol+Nov 8, 2004 1:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Nov 8, 2004 1:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TitanVol@Nov 8, 2004 10:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-duckman398686
@Nov 8, 2004 10:07 AM
he wou;dn&#39;t be back anyway. he&#39;s a senior i think. tough luck for derrick though. hate to see it happen.

That really is too bad. He never could quite get it together here. He always seemed to have talent but never could find his place on the field.

Tinsley did score quite a few touchdowns for such few touches. And he came up big against Alabama the last 2 years. [/quote]
Wasn&#39;t he the star at the end of the Miami game last year? Scored a touchdown, then recovered the fumble on the punt? Or am I confused?

volunteertv.com says 2-4 weeks. CRS said Ainge suffered this injury while in HS and was out 2 weeks (saw that on another board, well I know this is really the ONLY board). Maybe Eirc will be ready by KY, if not then by Auburn should we get by KY and VU.

Bhamvol I didn&#39;t say it was true, just passed along what I did see on Fox 6 last night. They said that "Reports out of Tennessee are saying it could be torn Ligaments or Muscle in the shoulder. He will have an MRI done monday to further evaluate the injury." Didn&#39;t say it was true bud, just trying to pass along any news that was available. All of us are on edge after this weekend I think.

Originally posted by AlabamaVolunteer@Nov 8, 2004 7:30 PM
Bhamvol I didn&#39;t say it was true, just passed along what I did see on Fox 6 last night. They said that "Reports out of Tennessee are saying it could be torn Ligaments or Muscle in the shoulder. He will have an MRI done monday to further evaluate the injury." Didn&#39;t say it was true bud, just trying to pass along any news that was available. All of us are on edge after this weekend I think.

We want him back NOW&#33;&#33; :beer:

Wasn&#39;t trying to bust YOUR chops, just these meatheads on local sports. Fox 6 with the used car salesman Karle and Paul Finebaum are the dregs (as I&#39;m sure U know). Sorry just dissin the station esp. considering all the Gallion Finebaum crap we have to put up with down here.

Your turn to buy the beer&#33;

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Nov 8, 2004 8:44 AM
AllabamaVol...how in the hell does a Birmingham TV station know what&#39;s going on here when there hasn&#39;t even been an MRI? More bubbaland BS. Eric has not been to or in contact with HealthSouth or Dr Andrews or Lemak. Methinks wherever you heard this is full of it.

We were able to conceal the Fulmer-SEC-NCAA-FBI-CIA-NOAA-NASA conspiracy for a looooong time. Until somebody from Bama caught wind of it.

Them folks be smarted&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

I still don&#39;t think we are gonna know how serious this is for a while. I am still hearing everything from 2 weeks to Spring, if then. Anybody hearing anything else?

Originally posted by volbrian+Nov 8, 2004 7:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (volbrian @ Nov 8, 2004 7:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BHAMVOLFAN@Nov 8, 2004 8:44 AM
AllabamaVol...how in the hell does a Birmingham TV station know what&#39;s going on here when there hasn&#39;t even been an MRI?  More bubbaland BS.  Eric has not been to or in contact with HealthSouth or Dr Andrews or Lemak.  Methinks wherever you heard this is full of it.

We were able to conceal the Fulmer-SEC-NCAA-FBI-CIA-NOAA-NASA conspiracy for a looooong time. Until somebody from Bama caught wind of it.

Them folks be smarted&#33;&#33;&#33; :D [/quote]
:dlol:

VN Store

Back