News just said Injury more serious

AlabamaVolunteer

Bama Hater
News out of Birmingham said that the shoulder injury was indeed a torn ligament/muscle. Said he would be out 2-4 weeks, possibly the remainder of the season. MRI will be done on the shoulder tomorrow.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Nov 7, 2004 11:42 PM
:(

That stinks. Let's hope for some good news tomorrow.

Like what?

Peyton Manning has discovered an extra year of eligibility and is leaving the NFL for UT?

Randy Sanders is discovered to be an illegal alien from some unheard of country and is deported?

Hot dogs are on sale 2 for $1.00?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Nov 7, 2004 11:47 PM
Like what?

Peyton Manning has discovered an extra year of eligibility and is leaving the NFL for UT?

Randy Sanders is discovered to be an illegal alien from some unheard of country and is deported?

Hot dogs are on sale 2 for $1.00?

Any of those would be good...................or we could find out the Ainge will only be out 2 weeks and will be back for the Auburn game.

(The hotdogs 2 for a $1.00 would be nice......but 2 "Smokey Dogs" for a dollar, now that would be a deal to remember).

Originally posted by vol_freak@Nov 7, 2004 10:54 PM

(The hotdogs 2 for a $1.00 would be nice......but 2 "Smokey Dogs" for a dollar, now that would be a deal to remember).

:eek:lol: Gotta love it!! :eek:lol:

You da man, Freaky!!

His dad said something about some tissue or something :(

I am just wondering is it as bad as Casey had a few years ago becuase Casey was not the same QB with that injury and it was his non-throwing shoulder! I just hope it is not serious and he will be back in 2 weeks :cross:

AllabamaVol...how in the hell does a Birmingham TV station know what's going on here when there hasn't even been an MRI? More bubbaland BS. Eric has not been to or in contact with HealthSouth or Dr Andrews or Lemak. Methinks wherever you heard this is full of it.

Folks let's not forget also that Tinsley's Career is over at UT with a broken leg..Our thought and prayers Go out to all But ERik and Brent will Be back.. That injury probably ended Derrick's football career not just his Tennessee.

he wou;dn't be back anyway. he's a senior i think. tough luck for derrick though. hate to see it happen.

Originally posted by duckman398686@Nov 8, 2004 10:07 AM
he wou;dn't be back anyway. he's a senior i think. tough luck for derrick though. hate to see it happen.

That really is too bad. He never could quite get it together here. He always seemed to have talent but never could find his place on the field.

Originally posted by TitanVol+Nov 8, 2004 10:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TitanVol @ Nov 8, 2004 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-duckman398686@Nov 8, 2004 10:07 AM
he wou;dn&#39;t be back anyway. he&#39;s a senior i think. tough luck for derrick though. hate to see it happen.

That really is too bad. He never could quite get it together here. He always seemed to have talent but never could find his place on the field. [/quote]
I say we&#39;ll see him on an NFL roster somewhere. Troy Fleming never found a home while at UT, and he&#39;s doing well at the next level.

VN Store

Back