Newest Vol

If I had to guess I’d say because of who he is rather than what he said. I haven’t been here long but can already tell he’s popular on here and the board wouldn’t be the same without him. One of the classy ones that I’ve always liked.
That’s one opinion.

Reactions: Behr
Did I get everyone's attention? Good! My newest grandson was born Sunday afternoon. He is a healthy 10lbs 5oz bouncing baby middle linebacker. Momma and daddy are all good, but Pa, is out of this world excited!!
Congratulations ! I have it on good authority that they love cookies and ice cream for breakfast 😊

Reactions: BornAVol1963
Did I get everyone's attention? Good! My newest grandson was born Sunday afternoon. He is a healthy 10lbs 5oz bouncing baby middle linebacker. Momma and daddy are all good, but Pa, is out of this world excited!!
Congratulations. Thats one big boy. My son was only 5 pounds when he was born 6 years ago, now we think hes going to be bigger than me lmao.

So proud for you. I just became a grand father 19 months ago and nothing like it in the world. Being a father was fantastic but as a grandfather we can spoil them and then send them home! You have been blessed!!!!!!

Congrats to you and yours nothing like a grandchild

Just read an article today that said walking is the best for keeping seniors fit both mentally and physically. Also read another article that said seniors that have regular sex are more alert and happier. Negotiating with the wife right now on this issue. It's her birthday. Time to celebrate by "walking" right?

If seniors are having sex, it is generally, with someone much younger; says Robert Kraft, and Donald Trumpeter.

VN Store

Back