Newest man cave additions

I havent ever had any issues taking them off and moving them.

Yeah, but you have plenty of experience.

Carpet tiles. They lay down and are held with a little adhesive. Enough to hold them down, but they are really easy to swap out if they get spilled on.

Smart. That was my one concern. Those things would be a headache to steam clean. And expensive to replace if stained. Bet you have a surplus stored just in case in the attic or a basement closet. You got this well organized.

Reactions: boeninghaus
Wow. You have put alot of thought, time, and money into this Never thought someone would show off their toilet bowl, but I get it. Pretty funny. One question you should never hear when someone walks in, "What is your favorite college sports school?" You are leaving no doubt. There was several unique pieces there. Custom made, I am sure.

Since you all like board games, I collect card and board games too. One of these days, we need to browse the stores. Do you have a card game titled, "Guillotine?" One I discovered years ago, but not sure many people know of it. It's easy to learn, and has unique challenges. It doesn't fit the theme of your decor, but I think you might have a drawer or two to keep it in. Worth having.

I havent heard of it. I'll have to check it out. Yeah the games go in the cabinets when not in use. If it isnt UT related it goes into hiding. The toilet is everyone's favorite. I have friends who are fans of other teams and they have to go on their own logos. It makes me unbelievably happy. And I have tons of extra tiles just in case :)

You need to get Mr. Daniel in thereView attachment 252246
That’s really cool and something I need. My son has a Jauan Jennings jersey and got it signed after the bowl game by Henry T, Nigel, Trey, Callaway, Pruitt, E Gray and Morvean Joseph. The problem is the signatures are all over the jersey(front and back) so a display like this would be perfect!!

Reactions: boeninghaus

VN Store

Back