Newest man cave additions

boeninghaus

Now that the season is over here is my new custom coffee table. I have people over for board games often and needed something that gave us more surface area. Once opened it features a night pic of Neyland. I also just got my power T french door handle pulls installed. And of course the Gator bowl pennant. I have officially run out of ideas and need more. Please post some of your man cave pics.

My next project is painting the smoky mountains on the tv wall.

20191231_161007.jpg20191231_161032.jpgreceived_2497547523858296.jpeg20200105_213221.jpg20200105_213512.jpgLink to rest of my room

Dude, that's sweet. Paint some of the room orange. Maybe one wall or a stripe down the ceiling like a helmet with a T on the wall

Reactions: boeninghaus
Now that the season is over here is my new custom coffee table. I have people over for board games often and needed something that gave us more surface area. Once opened it features a night pic of Neyland. I also just got my power T french door handle pulls installed. And of course the Gator bowl pennant. I have officially run out of ideas and need more. Please post some of your man cave pics.

View attachment 252183View attachment 252185View attachment 252186View attachment 252187View attachment 252188Link to rest of my room
Nice!

View attachment 252183View attachment 252185View attachment 252186View attachment 252187View attachment 252188Link to rest of my room
Incredible. Thanks for sharing

great looking room....are those floor tiles that snap together?
Carpet tiles. They lay down and are held with a little adhesive. Enough to hold them down, but they are really easy to swap out if they get spilled on.

nice -- where are the orange stadium chairs from ? Does anyplace still sell them ?
I picked those up last year from a couple who said they bought them at a charity auction and they came out of Thompson Boling Arena.
I think you could use this guy I'm finishing up work on.View attachment 252206
That looks pretty sweet I dont have anything from that perspective. Feel free to run it by :) lol.

Carpet tiles. They lay down and are held with a little adhesive. Enough to hold them down, but they are really easy to swap out if they get spilled on.

I picked those up last year from a couple who said they bought them at a charity auction and they came out of Thompson Boling Arena.

That looks pretty sweet I dont have anything from that perspective. Feel free to run it by :) lol.

Believe it or not, I started drawing it in 2013!

I have that same Fathead Neyland picture on my man cave wall that you have on your bathroom. Sucker was kind of hard to put on and it is off just a little and it bugs me every time. Maybe I am just OCD but I read if you peel it off it is almost impossible to put it back on. Have you ever tried removing a Fathead and re sticking it? I wonder if a hair dryer my soften the glue enough to make it possible?

I have that same Fathead Neyland picture on my man cave wall that you have on your bathroom. Sucker was kind of hard to put on and it is off just a little and it bugs me every time. Maybe I am just OCD but I read if you peel it off it is almost impossible to put it back on. Have you ever tried removing a Fathead and re sticking it? I wonder if a hair dryer my soften the glue enough to make it possible?
I havent ever had any issues taking them off and moving them.

Reactions: HooahVol

Wow. You have put alot of thought, time, and money into this Never thought someone would show off their toilet bowl, but I get it. Pretty funny. One question you should never hear when someone walks in, "What is your favorite college sports school?" You are leaving no doubt. There was several unique pieces there. Custom made, I am sure.

Since you all like board games, I collect card and board games too. One of these days, we need to browse the stores. Do you have a card game titled, "Guillotine?" One I discovered years ago, but not sure many people know of it. It's easy to learn, and has unique challenges. It doesn't fit the theme of your decor, but I think you might have a drawer or two to keep it in. Worth having.

VN Store

Back