Newcomers: number, height and weight

Hope all understood it was Washington lazy & arrogant, not McCoy. At ‘6”3, 225# kid could be a shredder in secondary. Love me some Tillman, McCoy & Hyatt. Add in the TEs & hopefully the bulb has come on for Keyton, Calloway & Holiday. Am I missing anyone.
Washington? What do you mean?

I'm so glad Tayven Jackson is #3 instead of #2. I love JG but I'm not ready to see that again.

I hope Bru McCoy keeps a level head and doesn't try to do to much to fast. A lot of people are saying he is a one and done and off to the NFL and if he tries too hard to make that happen he could end up messing it up long term for himself.

If he’s cleared to play I’d love for him to average 100 ypg and 2 TDs/game, make all American and go in the first round of the NFL…that would probably land us about 4 more WRs like him - not to mention how much fun it would be to watch.

Reactions: LittleVol
If he’s cleared to play I’d love for him to average 100 ypg and 2 TDs/game, make all American and go in the first round of the NFL…that would probably land us about 4 more WRs like him - not to mention how much fun it would be to watch.
I agree 100% that would be fun to watch and help out a lot I think everyone wants that. For him I am just saying don't rule out a 2nd year that is all he doesn't have to come in here feeling like he must achieve everything in one year.

Brian Grant reporting at 290 has to have Ellerbe happy. Yes he is redshirtting but his athletic skill is off the chart for 6'7 OL. He is just very raw at playing OL but has huge upside. In CHRIST Alone
Yup the kid has all the physical tools to be special. Just got to get him a credit line and Golden Corral.

VN Store

Back