New York City

Rubes from one-horse towns searching for all bad things that happen in a city of 8 million people. o_O

"Lookee there, Earl, somebody gone and punched somebody in New York City. Can you believe it? Such
a turible place."

They're not "illegal immigrants." That's a falsehood--a lie.
Uh, huh. Tell us more Cletus. WTF are they then? These criminals broke our immigration laws by jumping the fence in an illegal fashion and came into America illegally. They aren't suppose to be here. They didn't get here going about it through the right procedures of our laws passed by Congress. Thanks to folks like you, who want open borders, they are killing American citizens & not being punished. They have more rights than you do & you can't see it. Your tax dollars pay them to do nothing but take resources away from vets & other older Americans who need & depend on that care.

Last edited:
Rubes from one-horse towns searching for all bad things that happen in a city of 8 million people. o_O

"Lookee there, Earl, somebody gone and punched somebody in New York City. Can you believe it? Such
a turible place."
Every petty crime that happens in NYC becomes a national story because weirdos are horny for that stuff

Am I the only one who expects a flood of vigilante justice report out of NYC? If mr Jeudy did that to a woman in my family there’d be a line of people waiting for him when he was bailed out.

Ok so the punched in the face fade is now being picked up by more news organization. This stuff is 3rd world sinister.

This small cut up means nothing. Eric Adams does play both sides of it. He understands there are major problems in the city yet he wants to claim it's safe because he is the mayor.

I have Asian friend who visited the city with a friend of hers from another country. They don't follow the news on a daily basis. They visited NYC and took the subway. She said people were holding on to poles and that's when she learned how dangerous the subways were. They stopped riding them during their visit.

This small cut up means nothing. Eric Adams does play both sides of it. He understands there are major problems in the city yet he wants to claim it's safe because he is the mayor.

I have Asian friend who visited the city with a friend of hers from another country. They don't follow the news on a daily basis. They visited NYC and took the subway. She said people were holding on to poles and that's when she learned how dangerous the subways were. They stopped riding them during their visit.
She was freaked out by someone holding onto a pole in a subway and stopped riding them? 😂😂😂😂😂

VN Store

Back