New York City

It’s the stone / brick ovens for me . Without getting into the whos pizza is best thing , those brick oven oven pizzas are next level good

I’ll get into it, it’s joes or John’s of bleecker street for me. With a bottle of orange fanta

I’ll get into it, it’s joes or John’s of bleecker street for me. With a bottle of orange fanta
Those are both really good, Bleecker Street Pizza and Prince Street Pizza are great too in the same area. Di Fara is legendary but takes way longer to get to

A lot of the country is “f##cked” in terms of opioids, if you haven’t noticed, and it’s very easy to carry and saves lives
You got some rubbers, plan B, and a portable atrial defibrator in your purse as well? Do you wear a face mask in the car alone?

Carrying Narcan is a smart thing to do in general, this is some of the dumbest fear mongering I’ve seen
Really?
That’s crazy to think that unless you’re a drug addict.
You can’t carry everything for everyone.

I have developed an allergy to artificial sweetener called aspartame. I carry an epinephrine pen (EPIPEN) because the reaction is getting serious. It would be silly for me to expect everyone else to have one just in case I needed it.

Di Fara is probably the best but it’s a time investment. Una Pizza Napoletana is newer and just won Best Pizza in the World or something but I haven’t made it there yet

Really?
That’s crazy to think that unless you’re a drug addict.
You can’t carry everything for everyone.

I have developed an allergy to artificial sweetener called aspartame. I carry an epinephrine pen (EPIPEN) because the reaction is getting serious. It would be silly for me to expect everyone else to have one just in case I needed it.
2023 bro. You can blame all your issues or potential issues on everyone else as well as them not helping/fixing your issues as well. How dare you actually take responsibility for your own health concerns!

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Hell yeah, everyone who takes something laced with fentanyl deserves to die am I right?
How about we don't take anything that has a chance to be laced with fentanyl?

The vast majority of these people know exactly what they’re doing. Why is it any tax payer's obligation to make sure these people have a lifeline?

VN Store

Back