New York can't afford to lose many more tax refugees

Bayern is going to lose to my beloved Barca. FYI
Bayern has went 27 matches without a loss and has won 18 in a row, so I guess they're due.

It's always special to play Barca with Messi. I expect Bayern to win, but would not be surprised with a Barca win. I'll be pulling for whoever comes out of this match.

Reactions: theFallGuy
They cant build homes fast enough in sumner,wilson, and williamson county and the number of cranes downtown for skyscrapers is insane.
It’s amazing what the houses are selling for too. I’m tempted to sell my house, get the cash......wait and see if the bubble bursts .... and then buy back in

Reactions: NEO
It’s amazing what the houses are selling for too. I’m tempted to sell my house, get the cash......wait and see if the bubble bursts .... and then buy back in

I wouldn't sell here because even if the markets crash I think Nashville metro keeps booming due to how many people are moving here from blue states....but this is my opinion.

I also agree with the home prices part. I moved back here in 2009. We bought in 2014 and my house had almost double in value in 6 years.

If you live in Williamson, sumner, or wilson county you like a rocket right now.

I wouldn't sell here because even if the markets crash I think Nashville metro keeps booming due to how many people are moving here from blue states....but this is my opinion.

I also agree with the home prices part. I moved back here in 2009. We bought in 2014 and my house had almost double in value in 6 years.

If you live in Williamson, sumner, or wilson county you like a rocket right now.
You’re right .... it is risky and I’m not going to do it, but have considered it. I’m off 109 out in the LaGuardo area. I think the area is about change dramatically once the 109 expansion is completed.

You’re right .... it is risky and I’m not going to do it, but have considered it. I’m off 109 out in the LaGuardo area. I think the area is about change dramatically once the 109 expansion is completed.

I look to 109 being stoplight city in a few years with a mix of commercial and residential neighborhoods from I-40 all the way to Gallatin. We looked at a lake house in LaGuardo last year but I just couldn't see myself dealing with 109.

I have several family members/extended family members that live in Laguardo. That is one area that I have told my wife that I would move to in an instant if it were possible.

That area is going to blow up.

I could honestly see a mall going in on that road that pulls from sumner and wilson county.

I look to 109 being stoplight city in a few years with a mix of commercial and residential neighborhoods from I-40 all the way to Gallatin. We looked at a lake house in LaGuardo last year but I just couldn't see myself dealing with 109.
I’m predicting a strip mall of some type at the corner of 109 and Academy there where the market is ..... and I hope like hell you’re wrong

I’m predicting a strip mall of some type at the corner of 109 and Academy there where the market is ..... and I hope like hell you’re wrong

Me too, it already takes entirely too long to get from Gallatin to I-40.

Dont think you are wrong.

There is just too much land between mount juliet and LaGuardo near the lake that is vacant and waiting to be developed.

Easy access down 109 to 40.

I mean let’s be honest. NY and CA are the sewers if the USA. Democratic leadership has utterly destroyed those places.

All are on Westview Dr. and Northview Cir.
They’re not far from me at all. Do they have kids in middle school or high school? My second daughter that graduated a couple of years ago had a friend that lived on the lake near the end of Westview..... maybe the 3rd or 4th from the end/cul de sac

They’re not far from me at all. Do they have kids in middle school or high school? My second daughter that graduated a couple of years ago had a friend that lived on the lake near the end of Westview..... maybe the 3rd or 4th from the end/cul de sac

My cousin has kids that one just entered high school and one in middle school both at FCS. I am pretty sure I know the family you’re talking about they live 2 doors down from family. I have them on both sides of Westview with a couple in a row. It’s a great area out there man.

My cousin has kids that one just entered high school and one in middle school both at FCS. I am pretty sure I know the family you’re talking about they live 2 doors down from family. I have them on both sides of Westview with a couple in a row. It’s a great area out there man.
I’d love to have a house on the lake over there. Spencer Creek is one of the better parts of OH lake IMO

VN Store

Back