Sheesh đź‘€

Love to see it!

So Tennessee Plays or could play:

#5 (possibly twice w/ Battle4Atlantis)
#7 (possible match up in Battle4Atlantis)*
#12 (trying to schedule return visit to TBA)*
#23 (possible match up in Battle4Atlantis)*

Sheesh đź‘€
Yup so if we got a few cupcakes I'm fine with that and we would still have one of the toughest schedules in the country

Yup so if we got a few cupcakes I'm fine with that and we would still have one of the toughest schedules in the country

We have a LOT of seniors so some of the other games could be getting these young ladies back home to play in their home state

Jordy- Ohio
TK- NC
Rickea/jojo/ Jazz P- Michigan
Jasmine F- Ark

Also there is usually an instate game or two on the schedule. A home and home with Belmont would be another great game to schedule if possible!

Reactions: lvocd
I’d rather this team earn the early rankings than just given it. We’ll see.

So ESPN is saying the SEC will be SC/UT/LSU/UGA as first four, in that order, LSU a distant third, and GA a distant fourth. Does that sound right to everyone?

Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
Difficult schedule will bring fruit for a run at Title. Team is very Talented. If Franklin fully recovers this team has as good a chance of any to win it all. There is a wonderful article on govols247 that is free read on Coach and this year's Team. In CHRIST Alone

So ESPN is saying the SEC will be SC/UT/LSU/UGA as first four, in that order, LSU a distant third, and GA a distant fourth. Does that sound right to everyone?

That sounds right to me as a preseason poll. LSU has a lot of talent, but there is no nucleus of returning players like UT has. I don't have a strong feeling about Georgia as I haven't studied all the lesser teams. However, I am impressed with some of the new players Georgia will have and their coach will have the defense playing great, so it seems like a reasonable #4 pick.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Love to see it!

So Tennessee Plays or could play:

#5 (possibly twice w/ Battle4Atlantis)
#7 (possible match up in Battle4Atlantis)*
#12 (trying to schedule return visit to TBA)*
#23 (possible match up in Battle4Atlantis)*

Sheesh đź‘€

Indiana should be coming in this season.

Reactions: PRG and Only1COJ

VN Store

Back