New Volunteer Cavalry Formation

My name is Capt Parsons. My family has had the same seats in Neyland for 42 years (since the renovation in 1980). I am a VFL and proud of it. Can I get an Amen?

In the past few years I have taken my RV to a ton of games and have always stayed atop the Knoxville Civic Auditorium with a group of other like minded folks. It's been a blast, tailgating at it's finest. So here is the reason for my very 1st post here at Volnation.

It is my intention to hold the initial mustering of the Vol Cavalry on the weekend of September 3rd for any and all like minded fans. I have season tickets for parking my RV atop Garage B, and will be there the weekend of the Ball State Game and most other home games this year signing folks up for the mailing list.

For this year Garage B will be the temporary fort. The idea has been well received after speaking to several folks in the past two years about this idea, and hopefully it will come to fruition this year.

The VOL Navy has made a splash in the past. Lets make some dust.

WHO: ANY AND ALL LIKE MINDED VOLUNTEER RVers, AND CAMPERS
WHAT: VOL CAVALRY FORMATION
WHEN: WEEKEND OF SEPT 3, BALL STATE GAME
WHERE: ATOP KNOXVILLE CIVIC AUDITORIUM GARAGE B
502 HOWARD BAKER ST

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD

And God Bless Josh Heupel, Tony Vitello, Rick Barnes, and the Newly Formation of the VOLUNTEER CAVALRY

Thanks for the click

Capt Parsons
This is already done by the RV's in the Ag parking. Think they actually trademarked the name, Not sure. Has been their thing for years
Not good pics but this is from Texas A and M 2017
So yea, it's been around probably 20 years before that
Had other pics but not gonna share without permission from people in them

Attachments

• 20161007_190858.jpg
    20161007_190858.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
This is already done by the RV's in the Ag parking. Think they actually trademarked the name, Not sure. Has been their thing for years
Not good pics but this is from Texas A and M 2017
So yea, it's been around a while
Had other pics but not gonna share without permission from people in them

I see a Colt single action Army
Go Calvary!

Wow, had no idea. I hate I am just hearing about this.

If I send you my contact info could you pass it along to them? I'd like to get involved.

Thanks

Well darn @flint, you are 100% correct. They have a Facebook group and over a decade of history. Good looking gang too.

I plan on going to the Ag lot Thursday, explain my mistake, join if they will have me, and hand out knockoff flags and magnets.

big sigh..........but thanks for the heads up flint. Where were you several months ago 😃

On the bright side, somebody else has already done the legwork.

Go Big Orange

Reactions: SmokinBob
I suck at drinking and posting. I evidently suck worse at spell checking before hitting post. Mostly I suck at spelling anyway.

That being said, I cook a mean butt, my beer is cold, and my bourbon is aged. Hope to see some of you Sept 3rd

Giddy up
i

We’re all guilty. Don’t pay attention to the police.

Well darn @flint, you are 100% correct. They have a Facebook group and over a decade of history. Good looking gang too.

I plan on going to the Ag lot Thursday, explain my mistake, join if they will have me, and hand out knockoff flags and magnets.

big sigh..........but thanks for the heads up flint. Where were you several months ago 😃

On the bright side, somebody else has already done the legwork.

Go Big Orange
Sorry , I just saw the post of yours. Wish I had seen it earlier. Sorry again

VN Store

Back