New Vol fan

Not showing up. Click attach files and select pic out of photo library.

If this isn't permitted please delete. Please welcome the newest member of VolNation.

Just adopted this 6 year old boy and my son's fiance made him the bandana. The Y doesn't show in pic but please welcome SMOKEY.View attachment 476222

What a beautiful dog........had a white/yellow lab for 14 years and when we lost her, 'bout broke me. Can't make myself git another.....

What a beautiful dog........had a white/yellow lab for 14 years and when we lost her, 'bout broke me. Can't make myself git another.....
You gotta rescue another. I saw a post on FB awhile back that had a pic of a dog looking down from heaven at his owner with the caption reading something like ..it's ok if you rescue another, just make them as happy as you made me.

If this isn't permitted please delete. Please welcome the newest member of VolNation.

Just adopted this 6 year old boy and my son's fiance made him the bandana. The Y doesn't show in pic but please welcome SMOKEY.View attachment 476222
Good looking hound. Tell your son fiancé sounds like a keeper. Good luck to all.

You gotta rescue another. I saw a post on FB awhile back that had a pic of a dog looking down from heaven at his owner with the caption reading something like ..it's ok if you rescue another, just make them as happy as you made me.
Rescue another. You won’t be sorry. Loyalty a rescue dog shows you is seldomly matched. An older, wiser Vol fan once told me there were 3 times it was ok to cry, when your mother died, when your favorite pet died & when you bet a C note on your favorite sports team & they didn’t cover the spread.

Here's our rescue Jasper. A gun shot victim. He's finally back to being a normal dog.
This is my 1st blue tick. I never buy, only rescue, so when I saw him on FB I couldn't resist having a Smokey. Thx to you for rescuing also. Any tips with a blue tick? Jasper is a handsome man!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Rescue another. You won’t be sorry. Loyalty a rescue dog shows you is seldomly matched. An older, wiser Vol fan once told me there were 3 times it was ok to cry, when your mother died, when your favorite pet died & when you bet a C note on your favorite sports team & they didn’t cover the spread.
You and that fan have been fortunate. Lose a child and your perspective on loss changes.

We rescued a cat four years ago. I’ve NEVER been a cat guy, but Belle follows me around like a dog. In my lap 100% of the time. Gets on the edge of the tub when I shower and curls up next to me in bed.

rescue pets understand……

Well I didn’t expect my allergies to act up this morning…dang it. Great post.

Just about the same thing happened to me. So I thought, it’ll take 3 dogs to take the place of my irreplaceable Buddy, and I went to the pound and got my precious 3. Now, we’ve lost our sweet Australian Cattle Dog, Max, but we still have Leah and Honey, thank goodness. Here they are.

Btw, what beautiful new pups, Smokey and Jasper!

Attachments

• D96864A6-4CCC-4F14-BB30-FAD6DAFB2AAC.jpeg
    D96864A6-4CCC-4F14-BB30-FAD6DAFB2AAC.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • D0028334-7C4B-4CBD-A67F-016B15497EC6.jpeg
    D0028334-7C4B-4CBD-A67F-016B15497EC6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Just about the same thing happened to me. So I thought, it’ll take 3 dogs to take the place of my irreplaceable Buddy, and I went to the pound and got my precious 3. Now, we’ve lost our sweet Australian Shepherd, Max, but we still have Leah and Honey, thank goodness. Here they are.

Thx for rescuing all them...they are gorgeous!

We rescued a cat four years ago. I’ve NEVER been a cat guy, but Belle follows me around like a dog. In my lap 100% of the time. Gets on the edge of the tub when I shower and curls up next to me in bed.

rescue pets understand……
Mr. Tough Guy has a a soft spot.
Like the new avatar photo.

Just about the same thing happened to me. So I thought, it’ll take 3 dogs to take the place of my irreplaceable Buddy, and I went to the pound and got my precious 3. Now, we’ve lost our sweet Australian Shepherd, Max, but we still have Leah and Honey, thank goodness. Here they are.

Wonderful, love that. Did they all 3 get along right away?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back