New(Updated) DT list

BeecherVol

With Herbert all but out of the mix, who is left.
I do not think we are satisfied with the current depth of the DT's we have plus what is coming. You would think that would make it easier to pull one,or two.
Thoughts on our new list?

We better not be satisfied. Herbert switching to the Gates hurt. He could have helped out at DT next year. Hopefully we can pull Antwan Lowry out of South Florida and maybe another DT.

So right now the short list is.
Gaines, Jeffrey, Lowery,Randolph
Nice list, 2 out of three would be good
Any committed or uncommitted sleepers? Sleepers may not be the best word. Players off the radar, or on the edge.

this will change dramatically since the monte announcement has been confirmed

look for the defensive kids to take a look at us

I dont know but i got a feeling florida and USC will continue to get the players we want for a long time to come. Its time to settle down and realize that we will be behind florida and alabama for a long time until one of those coaches leaves. Even if that happens people are still gonna want to go to florida and usc! Undecided kids like the beach and the exposure! :jpshakehead:

I dont know but i got a feeling florida and USC will continue to get the players we want for a long time to come. Its time to settle down and realize that we will be behind florida and alabama for a long time until one of those coaches leaves. Even if that happens people are still gonna want to go to florida and usc! Undecided kids like the beach and the exposure! :jpshakehead:

FL and Bama are not gonna back up to us, we got to pull up to them. With our possible staff plus better recruits we can catch up. We may not out recruit them every year, but development and a good staff puts us where we can win on saturdays.
Which is all that matters.

He looks open to anyone. Why not give him a call? you know ppl will listen now.

I follow Mizzou football as well and he's about the softest commit I've ever seen. He keeps saying he's still committed to Mizzou, but he often says he's "somewhat committed" or "kind of committed."

He's definitely open to playing elsewhere from all I've seen.

I would love for us to turn into somewhat like a LSU when it comes to the D-line. They absolutely load up on DT's & DE's, they just reload everyear. I miss players like Reggie White, Leonard Little, Albert Haynesworth, John Henderson, Parys Haralson, & Justin Harrel. We need to start loading back up!! We seem to always have concerns here the past few years.

With Florida picking up Herbert we may have a real good chance with Jeffery. I bet Mr. Jeffery has heard of a guy name Monte Kiffin.

VN Store

Back