New to Twitter

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Looking for some help with Twitter. I recently created a Twitter account. Everything worked great for one day. I never posted and only read content.

Next day when I clicked on my account, (I never logged off) it prompted me to enter my phone number so they
could send me a verification code.
Here is the problem, when I signed up I never included a phone number just my email address.
So there is no way to enter a phone for verification, just says invalid number.

I reached out to twitter three times for assistance but get the same automated response. " log on to your account and add a phone number. blah, blah.
I can't log in.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? This is the message I see each time,

Enter your phone number
Enter your mobile phone number to receive a text message with a confirmation code. You’ll use the code to verify this is really your number.

Looking for some help with Twitter. I recently created a Twitter account. Everything worked great for one day. I never posted and only read content.

Next day when I clicked on my account, (I never logged off) it prompted me to enter my phone number so they
could send me a verification code.
Here is the problem, when I signed up I never included a phone number just my email address.
So there is no way to enter a phone for verification, just says invalid number.

I reached out to twitter three times for assistance but get the same automated response. " log on to your account and add a phone number. blah, blah.
I can't log in.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? This is the message I see each time,

Enter your phone number
Enter your mobile phone number to receive a text message with a confirmation code. You’ll use the code to verify this is really your number.
Did you double check your email (spam filter) for a verification link?

I'd enter your cell number that way they can send you a text when ever you get locked out. I use the Twitter app on my phone and I'm pretty sure it's stayed logged in now ever sense I started you using the app over a year ago.

I've had Twitter so long I can't remember how you sign up.

A lot of people don't like Twitter but I've used for years to stay up to date in news, sports etc....

VN Store

Back