New Smokey Grey uniform?(Merged)

Some other gross uni's for reference

images

sadfasdfadsfasf_crop_north.jpg

Guys, this is no joke.

This a mock up of the jersey Adidas sent us but they are considering this particular version as a t-shirt as well. The New Gray Jerseys are supposed to be the same Gray color with an orange and gray checkerboard pattern on the top part of the jersey. We haven't seen the actual jersey so this is all we have for now. I would think the checkerboard pattern would be just on top of the shoulders. We shall see.

Go Vols
Dan-Hounddogs

I could maybe see the gray watermark pattern being replaced with a similar checkerboard in grey on dark grey. That would be subtle and might work.

This crap from OP is just hideous. About as corny as some of those extreme outfits written by French runway models.

Lol all of this is bad first off if we go with the checkerboard u go orange and white. Next clevolander made better jerseys. Adidas should call him. And last I'm now worried we have a Smokey grey cheggerboard helmet to go along with this.

I could maybe see the gray watermark pattern being replaced with a similar checkerboard in grey on dark grey. That would be subtle and might work.

This crap from OP is just hideous. About as corny as some of those extreme outfits written by French runway models.

You realize it's not mine right? The guy you quoted works for who I got the pic from.

In the words of my T.I. in basic training..."That looks like a bag of smashed a** holes."

The more I look at them the more I realize that I gave them too much credit with my Wal-Mart comment.

Dollar General at best...

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back