New rumors about Da'rick to Tenn Tech (confirmed)

Rogers was a selfish guy with a pretty broad thug streak in him that we all loved until it resulted in him not being a Vol. He's a stupid, selfish young man that did stupid, selfish things. It is very disappointing. From a talent standpoint, it hurts. He has unique abilities that won't be compensated for by any one player on the roster. UT really needs one or two of the Fr to step up big then pretty much everyone on O to take up part of the slack.

He'll play a year at TTU then enter the draft. We all know that his plan was to play one more year for the Vols then enter the draft.

From what I could find out this morning Da'Rick has not been officially entered yet. The administration still has to do the paperwork and make some calls. Also, Tech's quarterback, Lamb, knows Da'Rick as his dad was one of Da'Ricks high school coaches.

Some of you amaze me. DR is not a Vol anymore because HE is a prim donna dumba$$. Flame me all you want but I hope he ends up as a secondhand circus elephant dung scooper.

If you are not VFL then you are dead to me!

I am not going to bash him but sorry, he is NOT a VFL any more than any of the other flame outs that have come through here. He can go be an E(agle)FL. He made choices that brought negative publicity to our football program and his actions have hurt the team. I wish he would have have kept his original pledge to UGA.

To each his own. I suspect that if he had it to do over again that he would have done whatever it takes to play in orange this year, but that is not a luxury that any of us have.

Again, I am not making excuses for him or whatever, but what's done is done.

Clearly, unlike me (and most humans), some folks on here don't ever make mistakes, but if on the off-chance that you do, I hope people are a little more forgiving than it appears that you are.

Also, its just a game.

Da'Rick will be happier. He can drama queen it all he wants and everybody will kowtow to him. Timing sucks for us. What I hate the most is that we had the chance to have the best WR-QB foursome in college football-- probably in school history-- and we never even got to see it. How could DR just throw that away? Some people are hardwired to screw up.

Many of the best players are.

Da'Rick reminds me a lot of Demarcus Cousins. He has all the tools, but on game day it is too easy to throw him off of his game mentally. I don't want to inappropriately speculate or degrade the guy....I just wonder if he may have some real mental illness. Who knows.

Reactions: 1 person
He is not a VFL in my book. I harbor no ill will toward the guy, but I don't care where his career takes him at this point. I'm worried about the guys still giving their all for the O&W.

If I may, allow me to suggest why attitudes like yours can hurt the UT. Adrian Foster, if my info is right turns up his nose when the UT asks about donations. This indicates that when ex-players making millions perceive the UT and its fans as grudge holding pap smears, they don't donate. Kindly not consider this a personal insult but a sort of innuendo regarding harsh and judgmental attitudes. It can well be that a player is dumped but has sincere appreciation for what positive experiences they did have at the UT. One can be well wishes of fans despite sincere disappointment.
Not only that, when highly sought recruits get the impression UT and its fans are spiteful douches, it's easier for others to sway them into turning us down for somewhere else. Just what I see when look at all teh spite I've seen spewed here in times past and present.

If I may, allow me to suggest why attitudes like yours can hurt the UT. Adrian Foster, if my info is right turns up his nose when the UT asks about donations. This indicates that when ex-players making millions perceive the UT and its fans as grudge holding pap smears, they don't donate.

I didn't say anything bad about him except he's not VFL, so he's not on my radar.

Now you're gonna be a prick and start name calling? You seem like a real simple guy, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just misinterpreted my post...

Did I ever once sound like I was holding a grudge?

I didn't say anything bad about him except he's not VFL, so he's not on my radar.

Now you're gonna be a prick and start name calling? You seem like a real simple guy, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just misinterpreted my post...

Did I ever once sound like I was holding a grudge?

I'm sorry you are unable to read my post in the spirit it was written. Rather than argue with you I'll just say, "Thank you for sharing."

Really thought 21 could hang in one more year and help us turn the corner as a program... But even with all his talent we still had a.5-7 season. Not all his fault I'm not trying to say that. He was never a leader. He didn't say he guys lean on me this game and we'll see what happens. For all the talent this kid has he was never all about the team than himself. I believe this team will be stronger without him. If Cp plays like we all think he can, we still have more options in the passing game than most. I'm still looking forward to the season. I still believe we will have a good year. To 21 good luck get your **** straight and man up and more than anything grow up

If I may, allow me to suggest why attitudes like yours can hurt the UT. Adrian Foster, if my info is right turns up his nose when the UT asks about donations. This indicates that when ex-players making millions perceive the UT and its fans as grudge holding pap smears, they don't donate. Kindly not consider this a personal insult but a sort of innuendo regarding harsh and judgmental attitudes. It can well be that a player is dumped but has sincere appreciation for what positive experiences they did have at the UT. One can be well wishes of fans despite sincere disappointment.
Not only that, when highly sought recruits get the impression UT and its fans are spiteful douches, it's easier for others to sway them into turning us down for somewhere else. Just what I see when look at all teh spite I've seen spewed here in times past and present.

Who is Adrian Foster?

Reactions: 2 people
Was hoping he would go to Ga St, so when we played them Eric Berry could meet him across the middle. Oh wait....never mind. I think I was dreaming.

LOL. I doubt DR will be donating anything to UT. Grow a set and quit trying to be so politically correct.

Do you think Alabama, Florida, LSU, etc wish players that leave or get kicked off well? Uh No.

Do you think the Alabama fans wished Daniel McCullers well when he decided to be a VFL!

And I don't hold a grudge btw, I just don't give a %$#@ about DR. Not a VFL so I do not care.

VN Store

Back