New QB being Installed During Offweek

UneducatedGuess

For those digital warriors out there who don’t understand the actual schedule and challenges Tennessee has had please read

1. Due to COVID, NO backup QB has been developed due to MANDATED quarantine from contact tracing. Blame Trump, Blame Biden, Blame China, Blame whoever. You can’t train a backup in 4 practices.

2. Our QB issue is about AWARENESS and the offense. Our mistakes are due to bad decision making. A QB questioning himself.

3. Chaneys offense DEPENDS on a QB who can AUDIBLE and make MULTIPLE reads. Maybe a young gun can do this, however, you need PRACTICE to have a playbook deeper than your wristband.

I GUARANTEE QB change happening for Arkansas UNLESS COVID/HEALTH issues.

BOOK IT

Flame away

A QB change may very well be coming, but there are so many more issues on this team to worry about. The way our defense played today we have no chance to stop anyone.
I agree but also u can’t discount the overwhelming stress on every unit having a inept QB brings. JG shows up when it’s too late or when he can beat cupcakes. He is the quintessential practice player.
He’s the guy at the Y that has the coolest wristbands and no jumpshot we’ve all played with a guy like that

CFB is about talent. Saban and Dabo dont know more about football than other people, they just walk on the field with superior talent.

Pruiit hasnt really done a great job of recruiting and for that reason he walks on the field with average talent and gets his doors blown off.

CFB is about talent. Saban and Dabo dont know more about football than other people, they just walk on the field with superior talent.

Pruiit hasnt really done a great job of recruiting and for that reason he walks on the field with average talent and gets his doors blown off.
I used to kinda buy that but I don’t anymore. If your a good coach and you know your out talented then you gotta show some innovations to circumvent “the gap” I keep hearing about. We didn’t have a game plan to even try to win today. Pitiful

I used to kinda buy that but I don’t anymore. If your a good coach and you know your out talented then you gotta show some innovations to circumvent “the gap” I keep hearing about. We didn’t have a game plan to even try to win today. Pitiful

We didnt and it wouldnt have mattered.

We really have no dynamic players on DL, LB (other than 11) or DB. QB sucks. Receivers are so average. Chandler is pathetically average. Gray is decent. Not much of a team. They were never going to come close to beating Bama today.

By coaches with less talent...

We didnt and it wouldnt have mattered.

We really have no dynamic players on DL, LB (other than 11) or DB. QB sucks. Receivers are so average. Chandler is pathetically average. Gray is decent. Not much of a team. They were never going to come close to beating Bama today.
I disagree and if they would have started maurer and opened the playbook up we actually had about 3 breaks that would have for sure made the game go into the 4th.
I think it woulda mattered in terms of showing any progress or national perception. I’d make them earn it. We didn’t even blitz 1 time in the first half. No shots in their soft secondary until too late. The Xs and Os still matter a little bit ...do you remember 2009 bama game we almost pulled off? Did you see the Ole Miss/Bama game a few weeks ago? Same if not more talent gap that came down to the wire

VN Store

Back