New Prospects Nation 2020 rankings

mcannon1

2020 Ranked Players | Prospects Nation

Rankings of some players TN is recruiting:
Haley Van Lith #2. Sarah Andrews #4. Kamilla Cardosa up to #5. Angel Reese #6. Olivia Cochran #12 Treasure Hunt up to #14. DeYonna Gaston #18. Maddy Westbeld #24 Elauna Eaton #36. Eniya Russell #37. Madison Scott #49. Madison Hayes #57.

Last edited:
probably nit-picking, but I wouldn't call them TN "recruits" until they have at least verballed --- I'd call them the LVs wish-list

But if some of those young ladies have TN in their top lists of schools and have been offered wouldn’t that make them TN recruits?

If they verbal to the school doesn’t that make them a TN (verbal) commit and then when they sign a TN signee?

Last edited:
Reactions: stllvf

Haley Van Lith #2. Sarah Andrews #4. Kamilla Cardosa up to #5. Angel Reese #6. Olivia Cochran #12 Treasure Hunt up to #14. DeYonna Gaston #18. Maddy Westbeld #24 Elauna Eaton #36. Eniya Russell #37. Madison Scott #49. Madison Hayes #57.
Appreciate your contributions and keeping us updated!

Reactions: mcannon1

Haley Van Lith , She is head and shoulders above the rest big time player.

Haley Van Lith , She is head and shoulders above the rest big time player.

Don’t sleep on Angel Reese she is a baller and a difference maker! I really think she could be ranked #1 in the class when you see the impact she causes on the floor. Her drive is something in the realm of tamika catchings (a young version). She rebounds out of her area, can dribble, post up, initiate contact, etc.

Reactions: mcannon1
I seriously doubt if there are 56 players "BETTER" than Madison Hayes. Having watched all the 3x3 US games in which she made the team and Treasure Hunt, her teammate in their earlier national visit did not, she remind me of Andraya Carter, without the snake.

Van Lith were she a post would be unstoppable with her footwork. Cochran will dominate her senior year in high school after her growing from the 3x3 experience.

Reactions: Volfan2012
But if some of those young ladies have TN in their top lists of schools and have been offered wouldn’t that make them TN recruits?

If they verbal to the school doesn’t that make them a TN (verbal) commit and then when they sign a TN signee?
That would make them prospects; not recruits until signed.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Don’t sleep on Angel Reese she is a baller and a difference maker! I really think she could be ranked #1 in the class when you see the impact she causes on the floor. Her drive is something in the realm of tamika catchings (a young version). She rebounds out of her area, can dribble, post up, initiate contact, etc.

True i forgot about her Thanks !

VN Store

Back