New Poll: Bajakian week 7 2014

New Poll: Bajakian week 7

• Total voters
The scheme and offense is Jones'.

Implementation and play calling is Bajakians.

I think its deeper than just implementation and play calling.

So it is all the players fault? No fault of coaches since players can't execute their "style"? Shouldn't they adapt to what the players can do? Even if it is very little and elementary?

We're on the road...down 14-3 against the number 3 team in the country. we just recieved the 2nd half kickoff and are moving the football down the field. we are sitting nicely in field goal range with a solid kicker. What does Bajakian call.... A TRIPLE @&$9&$?& REVERSE. Are you kidding me?!?! The ball game could have been totally different if not for that dumb decision.

The best season that Randy Sanders had as our OC was when we played 2 freshman QBs. Randy was forced to dumb down the play book. He called plays to each guys strengths and it worked. In other words, he adapted to the talent on the field

The current staff needs to do the same thing. Get off their high horse about the process and coach the players. Develop game plans that are capable of winning the game at hand rather than go through the motions with the tired and broken process

Oh how many of you would sing his praises if he actually had a competent O-Line to actually block long enough for him to call more than just page one of the playbook.

Reactions: 1 person
Sarcasm or have you changed your mind on Bajakian?

Its getting hard to tell

Seriousness, although a little over the top.

I'm just going to withhold my verdict until I see what he can do with at least most of the pieces in place. Right now it's kind of like asking someone to run the Indy 500 and win with a flat tire. That's jmo and I completely get the frustration that many others feel. I'm not saying he is good or bad, I just can't tell considering the hand he's been dealt to work with.

Seriousness, although a little over the top.

I'm just going to withhold my verdict until I see what he can do with at least most of the pieces in place. Right now it's kind of like asking someone to run the Indy 500 and win with a flat tire. That's jmo and I completely get the frustration that many others feel. I'm not saying he is good or bad, I just can't tell considering the hand he's been dealt to work with.

You need a drink

Oh how many of you would sing his praises if he actually had a competent O-Line to actually block long enough for him to call more than just page one of the playbook.

IN all honesty--we've only had 2 SEC games where the talent was pretty equal on the field under CBJ:

1. Candy last year--2 weeks of prep; and
2. Fla this year....

Both of these games were in our OWN HOUSE....and they produced CRAP!

In addition--we've played UGA very tough over the last 2 years and should have arguably won those games--otherwise, we've completely STUNK UP SEC games (I'm not counting KY--but this year just may be a loss).

My point is: is our relative success against UGA a factor of having Jancek and Martinez on staff? Did they help Bajakian scheme against UGA's defense?

How could we look so good against a UGA team that is obviously more talented than us and look so pathetic against most other SEC teams?

It AIN'T THE INDIANS on OFFENSE FOLKS, it's the Chiefs!
:salute:

The best season that Randy Sanders had as our OC was when we played 2 freshman QBs. Randy was forced to dumb down the play book. He called plays to each guys strengths and it worked. In other words, he adapted to the talent on the field

The current staff needs to do the same thing. Get off their high horse about the process and coach the players. Develop game plans that are capable of winning the game at hand rather than go through the motions with the tired and broken process

I was one of the loudest critics of Randy Sanders...and after the last few years--I was WRONG! I'd take him right now no questions asked!!! :salute:

IN all honesty--we've only had 2 SEC games where the talent was pretty equal on the field under CBJ:

2. Fla this year....

In addition--we've played UGA very tough over the last 2 years and should have arguably won those games--otherwise, we've completely STUNK UP SEC games (I'm not counting KY--but this year just may be a loss).

My point is: is our relative success against UGA a factor of having Jancek and Martinez on staff? Did they help Bajakian scheme against UGA's defense?

How could we look so good against a UGA team that is obviously more talented than us and look so pathetic against most other SEC teams?

Is it we looked good against Georgia or did they look bad against us?

Page two would be a mobile QB. The way the plays look like they are designed to develop would require one.

You need a drink

Lol!
I know you disagree and that's cool.
I'm not one of those who thinks my opinion is always right. Hell, most times I'm wrong. I try to respect everyone's opinion on here. Just because we don't agree on every little detail doesn't mean I have to lash out at you or belittle your stance.

Reactions: 1 person

2. Fla this year....

You could very well be right.

Bajakian has been with Butch since Butch has been a HC. What you see Bajakian doing is what Butch allows/encourages him to do.

The scheme and offense is Jones'.

Implementation and play calling is Bajakians.

I think its deeper than just implementation and play calling.

I'm getting very worried about this. I think Butch = this offensive philosophy. Not clear yet if this will work in the SEC. Certainly not clear it will work with our current stable of QBs and Dormandy.

Bajakian though pulls at least one drive killing Bonehead play every game. Double reverse with guys encamped in your backfield?

As I've said a thousand times, just let Volnation crowdsource the playcalling.

We'll work for cheap beer and we'll win every game easily with the expertise we have on this board.

Half the posters on here would be OC's making big bucks somewhere, but they are, like me, too devoted as fans to ever turn their back on Volnation for mere financial gain.

VN Store

Back