New Nike Uniforms

I hear that the new uniforms are really nice. They are similar to the Syracuse uniforms. I think they are gray with VOLS on the front instead of Tennessee. Has anyone had a sneak preview yet? I believe Armani is one of few who has had the privilege to try it on.f

****Trying my best to lure you guys away from the Cheating Under Barnes thread. :birgits_giggle:

Uniform opinions are as devisive as coaching opinions on VN. You poked the bear...lol.

Reactions: 1 person
OK, ok, ok...what is the possibility of us having 3 uniforms...1-classic TN orange, 1-Smokey gray, and 1-white? Just maybe that will work. You think?

As long as they do it right, I'm all about a third uniform for special occasions. But they absolutely cannot half-ass it.

I hear what you guy's are saying about the classic orange unis, I am old school also. But I saw the reaction to the football team when the saw the grey unis a couple of years ago & they were sooooo hyped up & fired up! :rock::dance2::good!:.If the kids want them then I say BRING THEM ON!!!

Too bad that never translated to anything positive on the field.

-nevermind..thought I read this in the football forum :crazy:

Last edited:
I have nothing wrong with using the Gray uniforms for special games or rivalry games, but if those are the main primary home jerseys, I'd prefer not to see them worn. We are Tennessee. We have a distinct Tennessee orange that we've established a brand recognition amongst many college football enthusiasts. I liked thr smokey gray/orange that we did with Cuonzo, mainly because we wore them for the rivalry game and in the SEC tournament.

Reactions: 2 people
It looks badass against our orange.

But in any case, here comes the droves of grown ass men gossiping/complaining about clothes. *eye roll*

Who's complaining? Orange is and always be our primary color. If you don't like the comment keep on scrolling'.

Did we ever wear the grays? I don't remember wearing them last season. The monochromatic orange unis from 2 years ago were awesome I thought.

Did we ever wear the grays? I don't remember wearing them last season. The monochromatic orange unis from 2 years ago were awesome I thought.
Yeah we didn't wear this last year under Donnie. Last time we wore them was in the SEC tournament against Florida and Scottie Wilbekin lol.

We are the Big Orange, not the Big Gray.

Orange is still on the grey though. I agree with you 100% , but as long as the alternates are really bringing attention to our unique orange color then I'm fine with it. I loved the black we wore a few years back. Not a quality jersey, but still looked good. Intimidating IMO. Keep the traditionals but mix it up a little. Wouldn't hurt a thing. GO VOLS!!!

I'm a fan of the text font and checkerboard incorporation. If they have an outline of the state anywhere, that'll be the cherry on top for me.

VN Store

Back