New nickname for Mr.Sutton

I actually don't hate it.

I like the idea of hearing "Enter the Sandman"

I vote for "Timmy".

Don't laugh. Have you ever called a grown man Timmy? They get really mean and aggresive. Imagine a whole stadium calling out "timmy!!!". I would not like to be the person with the ball when Cam gets pissed off.

that made me nearly laugh out at an inappropiate time.. my colleague had to duck behind his computer cause he started laughing at me.

Last edited:
What we need is Swiperboy to make Cam a song like he did EB, then we can just play that when he rocks the house!

This week got me thinking about Cams hit on Marshall last year.Since then he has knocked out or abused several running backs and receivers.Seems like it's almost every game that he is destroying some one.My personal pick would be Cam(The Sandman Sutton).Cause he puts them too sleep.We could play Enter Sandman after every big hit at home games.

Sudden Sutton

Can't believe it took 4 pages to get the obvious winner.

Cam sandman sutton it is. Its only a good nickname if you got a song to play so the people he knocks out can know who laid the wood while they fix their chinstrap.

Cam sandman sutton it is. Its only a good nickname if you got a song to play so the people he knocks out can know who laid the wood while they fix their chinstrap.
That's why I chose it.I think it would be wicked after one of his big plays too fire up enter sandman.The crowd would go nuts.

VN Store

Back