New Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Announced

PSA: The Xbox version releases tomorrow. Also, another great thing is that there will be a lot of optimizations for the PC version with the update. IIRC, they were saying roughly a 30% FPS improvement.

Allow me to make a somewhat related, unsolicited recommendation:

Go to your favorite podcasting app and subscribe to Black Box Down from Rooster Teeth. It's like Air Disasters TV show but for audio.

The use Microsoft Flight Simulator to reenact famous plane disasters and post the videos on their social media.

Reactions: C/O
Allow me to make a somewhat related, unsolicited recommendation:

Go to your favorite podcasting app and subscribe to Black Box Down from Rooster Teeth. It's like Air Disasters TV show but for audio.

The use Microsoft Flight Simulator to reenact famous plane disasters and post the videos on their social media.
Thanks for the suggestion. This is a fascinating listen

Thanks for the suggestion. This is a fascinating listen

They do a really nice job with it. Select really interesting stories to discuss. My son and I really enjoyed the show Air Disasters on tv, so I was looking for a podcast equivalent to listen to while I'm on the road when I found that one.

The way they use Microsoft Flight Simulator to try to recreate the stories is really fascinating.

MSFS 2024 has been announced!!! Looks like they're going to add much more missions and scenarios. Especially liked the tornado at 1:46. I've always to storm chase tornadoes in the MSFS games going back to FS2004.

VN Store

Back