New mexico allows killing babies

This is not true. The problem most have is that tax money doesn’t go directly to help children and people in need. Your letting A and B decide how C should help D and AB take a cut out on the way. If we held on to our own money we would be far more effective is distributing funds to help those in need. Your saying if you are pro life you must be pro tax. Please try again.

So the folks you believe have the moral high ground shun taking care of the poor children because they're not happy with the way in which the tax dollars are used to accomplish the goal? Aside from the absurdity of you deciding on what "most" believe, it's an incredibly shallow point and you should feel bad about making it.

lol...You are the one who felt it necessary to make this informative post:
"A fetus is not an embryo."
You’re acting as if there’s no difference.

You’re the one that considers a fetus not human and also not alive.

Keep up the mental gymnastics - anything to support your opinion.

You’re acting as if there’s no difference.

You’re the one that considers a fetus not human and also not alive.

Keep up the mental gymnastics - anything to support your opinion.
???????????
I was very clear in my position. I think a fetus is more human than an embryo.
What I don't believe is that there is some type of magic instant where something goes from being non-human to human.

To me, this is an interesting question.

Flip it - A pregnant woman driving in the HOV lane that requires at least two passengers. Does she get a ticket or no?
The law probably states no because they occupy the same seat

So the folks you believe have the moral high ground shun taking care of the poor children because they're not happy with the way in which the tax dollars are used to accomplish the goal? Aside from the absurdity of you deciding on what "most" believe, it's an incredibly shallow point and you should feel bad about making it.
Again who is “shunning” poor children?

I know many of you apparently can't read beyond a sentence or two here but there are ethical, moral issues being faced continually on both ends of "when life begins" and "when life ends" for people who want to do the right thing. It's less about insult and gotcha and more about families trying to do the right thing.

Birth Is Not the Finish Line

Reactions: luthervol
You just talk cluelessly out of your a**, constantly flip flopping. First you declare humanity starts at birth, then you say “there is no magic instant” where it is deemed human, then when called on it you go back to birth as “the obvious point”. What a fu***** clown 🤡
He’s typical for his kind

He is using the shunning of poor children as justification for killing them.

What? I didn't do that at all. However, you literally just used the fact that you don't like how your tax dollars are used as a way to deflect from supporting them.

You don't want them aborted, but you also find a (laughable) excuse to not g.a.s. about them monetarily after they're born. How convinient.

Also, I don't support abortion past 20 weeks or so.

Got any other gems you want to float?

Last edited:
Reactions: newarkvol
No one is good with that. It's an idiotic accusation.

It's all they have, reframe and redirect the narrative to "murder of children."

Watching these clowns attempt to lecture anyone on morality after hugging the Dotards nuts for 4 years is laughable.

Reactions: luthervol
It's all they have, reframe and redirect the narrative to "murder of children."

Watching these clowns attempt to lecture anyone on morality after hugging the Dotards nuts for 4 years is laughable.
Nice try. Luther is the one that said it is not human until birth. Therefore...

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Nice try. Luther is the one that said it is not human until birth. Therefore...

This whole thread has been an exercise of ginned up outrage after moving the goal posts. The OP's article incited the pearl clutching by suggesting the bill was framed as attack on baby's "up till birth".

VN Store

Back