New mexico allows killing babies

My wife decides what she’s cooking for dinner almost every day, I don’t mind at all.
Should've clarified my earlier post. Men don't care what women do as long as they're in the kitchen.

My son was born at 31 weeks. And this idiot dares say he wasn’t human simply because one minute he was in the womb and the next not.
Really. I am thrilled you have a son who is healthy and happy. It's the greatest joy in the world.

I get that.

Had my mom not had a miscarriage 18 months before I was born, I would not be here. (teed it up)

There are millions of people running around today who would not exist had their mothers not been able to abort an unwanted pregnancy prior to a wanted pregnancy..
What?

You understand there’s a difference between a miscarriage and abortion?

Reactions: 615vols
Who said they were the same? But they do have a couple of things in common, they end a pregnancy and are frequently followed by pregnancies that may not have occurred otherwise. I and my oldest daughter provide two such examples.

Birth control is preventing a human life.........it's an undeniable fact. It's the whole purpose.
So in your opinion abortion is birth control?

This?
"Please explain why it’s fine to murder a living human being but you will go to prison for murdering a police dog? Or killing an endangered animal?"

I just completely reject the whole premise of your first question. I do not know a single living soul who thinks it's fine to murder another living human being.
So a baby in the womb isn’t a living human being?

VN Store

Back