New Kids on The Block

I hope they will take it Step by Step during the Summertime so we can Bring Back the Time we competed for Championships. Call it What You Want but as long as we're Hangin'Tough I think we will beat those Dirty Dawgs.

Reactions: NATHAN05 and AirVol
Former Knoxville Catholic football star Tommy Winton III has transferred to Tennessee as a preferred walk-on, he announced Monday.
The 5-foot-10, 196-pound wide receiver is leaving East Tennessee State after a freshman season in which he made the Southern Conference All-Freshman Team.
Winton, a redshirt sophomore, had 23 catches for 349 receiving yards and returned four kickoffs for 99 yards in 2023.
Catholic's Tommy Winton (7) runs the ball against West at West High School in Knoxville, Tenn. on Friday, October 23, 2020.'s Tommy Winton (7) runs the ball against West at West High School in Knoxville, Tenn. on Friday, October 23, 2020.

At Catholic, he played both wide receiver and defensive back and was an all-state and all-region player. He had 3,154 receiving yards and 43 touchdowns in four years.
Winton was a three-star player ranked the No. 72 athlete and No. 29 player in Tennessee in the 2022 class, according to 247Sports. He received a Tennessee offer as a sophomore in high school.

Had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick. I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer...

VN Store

Back