New hype video song

This was actually pretty good. Seems like the band can play, and the lyrics were solid. The recording quality wasn't that great. I bet if the 2015 season takes off and this guy could get it played on the radio, he may have a hit on his hands

Reactions: 1 person
if youre lookin for a fight on a saturday night
you better look out for the orange and white

lol.... good stuff

Reactions: 2 people
He says on his fb page that he has a cd coming out. I'll definitely be looking for it. He lives in Knoxville, so those of you who live there might be able to get it. I don't know if he is signed by a record company or not, I don't know him, I just saw his video shared on fb.

Yeah, Neyland has been a local storm shelter for the past few yrs. cause people didn't have to worry about any touch downs there.

He is on the money with these Vol songs. Put some edge on it, something we can crank up at Neyland, have a video showing some nasty hits from that Vol D..... Then we can get loud for 1st down for what...... We gotta be loud every down we are on defense the whole time they have the ball......with 100,000 when were that loud they would hafta run no huddle couldn't hear nothing in the huddle. I want player going all out and I want fans going all out...... Working on a song special for the swamp. GO VOLS!

Last edited:
would love to hear this song being played to a vols hype video right before the band hits the field.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdP_6tifIrk[/youtube]

I like this one too

VN Store

Back