New commit!!

Volsguy12

Army All-American DT Donald Langley..I also believe his teammate Jourdon Brooks commited to us as well.:rock:

sounds like a good p/u for us, very fast for his size. Lord knows we need some good news today.

I wonder if this will give an inside track on Marvin Austin given that both are from his neck of the woods?

How many commits does this make for us and how many of them will make it to campus this fall?

Brooks didn't commit, but he is close and was decked out in orange for Langleys conference. He will either be a big TB, FB, or DL.

Do we have a link to Brooks? Also, is anyone else worried that we may start to run out of scholly's? We normally take around 25 in a class and if we already have 17 that only leaves 8. There are several big names being tossed around with the Vols and I am sure that their are still several lower ranked recruits that we have offered. Do you think that if it came down to it Fulmer would pull someone's scholly?

Fulmer won't pull scholly's. He may greyshirt a player or two, though.
Since you seem to be the resident recruiting expert, do you think we are in any danger of running out of schollys and having to greyshirt some players or do you think that we will be ok?

I think we will be fine, but, if not, we have a few players from the local area that probably won't mind too much to greyshirt.

I don't think he is Army All-American. I do know that he was chosen to play in the new Rivals bowl. The Offense-Defense All American Bowl.

I love this comment of his.

Langley also commented on the climates of the schools, almost comparing them the way Goldilocks would have. “Texas is too hot, Penn State is too cold, Tennessee is just right,” Langley said.

VN Store

Back