New commit - Jourdan Thomas

People need to understand we will not recruit at a elite level until we can cause some excitement for the recruits like beating our rivals, winning 9-10 games etc. our staff hasn’t had a ton of time to build relationships, most kids this class have been recruited by other coaches for years now, JH and co haven’t had time to build relationships. We have elite recruits interested for the 23-24 class, if we win big next season recruiting will take off. The staff gets a mulligan for this class.

Hooker was a 3*
Put a determine 3* with a determined coach and things can happen
Not bashing the kids rating. He will probably need to be in our system a couple of years to be productive if he stays. We are in need of immediate help!

Not bashing the kids rating. He will probably need to be in our system a couple of years to be productive if he stays. We are in need of immediate help!
Immediate help will be coming from the portal and JUCOs and I think that's where we need to focus for next season but HS guys need to be good and able to be coached up

Welcome to Rocky Top”what people need to understand is a 3 Star tjat wants to be here and can be coached up is not a bad thing...some of these 3 stars are gonna be bumped up a notch as well to 4 stars”as stated we need bodies and I for one have confidence in CJH and the staff to get this done...GBO!

Welcome to Rocky Top”what people need to understand is a 3 Star tjat wants to be here and can be coached up is not a bad thing...some of these 3 stars are gonna be bumped up a notch as well to 4 stars”as stated we need bodies and I for one have confidence in CJH and the staff to get this done...GBO!

The NFL is packed full of three stars.

Reactions: West-Tn-Vol

VN Store

Back