New coach

cthvolsfan

Any word on who will be taking Rickey Martinez' spot in the coaching staff? I believe he was a student assistant, so he might not be replaced. BTW, who is the third paid assistant coach? Is it Luke Bonfield or Richard Jackson?

Any word on who will be taking Rickey Martinez' spot in the coaching staff? I believe he was a student assistant, so he might not be replaced. BTW, who is the third paid assistant coach? Is it Luke Bonfield or Richard Jackson?
It may end up being RJ as the 3rd paid assistant however Tony has someone in mind he's talking to i'm sure.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Kivett? Not saying just asking. I would think probably one of the guys we have but the problem is they are both guys who duplicate what a current paid assistant does. I first thought it might be Tulowitzki but now it might be Harper. Is that why he is moving here?
Looks like Kivett went back to K-State

Kivett? Not saying just asking. I would think probably one of the guys we have but the problem is they are both guys who duplicate what a current paid assistant does. I first thought it might be Tulowitzki but now it might be Harper. Is that why he is moving here?
What happened at Houston for Kivett?

Wouldn't that be a kick if Harper or Tulowitzki would participate in this program in some - any - capacity. Wow. Hitters would flock to the program.

UT can scroll through game threads and find a few coaching candidates there.

I thought he was just moving there to avoid state income taxes like a lot of other MLB players..lol.

VN Store

Back