New Blood = New Culture

Could you define what new culture is? LOL, I hate auto correct

One of the best ways to establish a winning culture is to take an opponent lightly, not bother to prepare for them, and fail to put forth any effort.
Would be some serious irony if we're able to send this post back at you in a couple weeks.

Let's face it, who, in their right mind, at this point isn't going to take us a bit like playing Vandy..."yeah, we are taking them seriously, but we've got to keep our eyes on the Towson game in two weeks!"

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
One of the best ways to establish a winning culture is to take an opponent lightly, not bother to prepare for them, and fail to put forth any effort.
tenor.gif

Would be some serious irony if we're able to send this post back at you in a couple weeks.

Let's face it, who, in their right mind, at this point isn't going to take us a bit like playing Vandy..."yeah, we are taking them seriously, but we've got to keep our eyes on the Towson game in two weeks!"

For sake of argument, Florida may lose but they'll be ready to play.

For sake of argument, Florida may lose but they'll be ready to play.
That’s not always the case with Mullen teams.
That’s actually the problem I have with the guy and the reason I believe y’all will run him off eventually

We shouldn't have done away with the smokey greys or the Halloween colors.

It's 2019. Kids like to look good. Look at Oregon.

When you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you play good. Same applies to business. Looking good and feeling good boosts confidence.

Nothing wrong with tradition. I'm not saying change it. But at least have 2 games a season where we get to wear new age uniforms.

You've also got to let lose with the players as a coach. In addition to being their coach you should be their friend. Relate with the guys. Cut up with em. Laugh. Dance. Whatever works. Look at some of the top winning coaches out there. They aren't afraid to dance and act a fool in the locker room after a win with their team.

I know we haven't been winning a lot lately and times are down right now. Coach needs to practice everyone's butt off, and also needs to try to lift everyone's spirits and team morale too.

A 3 star 5' 10" CB dumps us for a below average ACC team.
I'm not worried about recruiting, IF these stud frosh keep developing...Pruitt and company will still reel in some good talent, and can show what impact they will have if they come to UT for early playing time. Henry T is perfect star pupil...could have gone anywhere, namely Bama, but he came here, and will probably be a freshman all american.

When you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you play good. Same applies to business. Looking good and feeling good boosts confidence.

Nothing wrong with tradition. I'm not saying change it. But at least have 2 games a season where we get to wear new age uniforms.

You've also got to let lose with the players as a coach. In addition to being their coach you should be their friend. Relate with the guys. Cut up with em. Laugh. Dance. Whatever works. Look at some of the top winning coaches out there. They aren't afraid to dance and act a fool in the locker room after a win with their team.

I know we haven't been winning a lot lately and times are down right now. Coach needs to practice everyone's butt off, and also needs to try to lift everyone's spirits and team morale too.
There’s no room for fun around here ok

Butch used to dance after victories. He laughed and cut up with the guys a lot...and he loved the smoky grays. A fat lot that got us.

Reactions: feathersax
I love it too. In the end, it will all work out. I do think, as the season moves along, we'll see the team improve. I guess one way to look at it, we've hit rock bottom, no place to go but up. They'll get it done. GBO!!

VN Store

Back