New baseball commit: Chase Silseth

Oh I know. Ornelas and Ashby will be the two to watch. I think Guilbe and Parker will go pro. I’m hearing Ornelas is asking for a lot of money so that could help.

Ornelas is projected from the first round to the third. Ashby is a toss up IMO. But I think Ornelas is gone Guilbe and Parker will go also. Ornelas will get his money or at least close to it.

I guess if you recruit the right Freshmen you don’t need Juco players that much....hopefully CTV knows high school potential talent when he sees it.

Josh Elander can recruit too! He will be gone in a few years taking a head coaching job IMO.

I think CTV will have a good mix of incoming freshmen, jucos and hold overs from this year. We’re not going to be the youngest team in the power 5 conf this next year. And I think with all the Juco kids coming in. We will be a lot deeper also. This next year will be interesting to watch next season. He will use the Juco side to hell get him through the next two years or so. Then I think he will recruit mostly HS players. But I think Juco kids is always a good thing. Because you can look at one to two years of stats on them. Helps a little bit to evaluate talent. It’s not a perfect system ,,, but it helps a little bit.

Going to take 15 or more to win this one

I can't stay up for the end.

don't know if I will make it either...you should get on their ass for not having a radio broadcast Bruin...they are the elite juco for cryin' out loud!

Pence puts them back on top, I think, 5th RBI of the game 12-10, WS

Despite their loss to Chipola, last night. Walters plays in the NJCAA championship game Saturday night, against the winner of Chipola and San Jacinto.

Despite their loss to Chipola, last night. Walters plays in the NJCAA championship game Saturday night, against the winner of Chipola and San Jacinto.

Hopefully it’s a San Jac vs Walters final. Soularie and Pence both who I expect to be starting next year and I think will add some pop to that lineup.

If you can live with a bad announcer the broadcast is great.

1-1 in the 1st

Walters vs Chipola for all the marbles

VN Store

Back