New baseball commit: Brennon Seigler

Always fun to beat out Vanderbilt

Covid has been really good for those wanting to catch vandy

I know Corbin went on the record this summer saying they wouldn’t take anyone they hadn’t seen play with their own eyes. I’m sure they have had to change that stance but that little crack helps other schools recruiting against them

Reactions: chuckiepoo

I know Corbin went on the record this summer saying they wouldn’t take anyone they hadn’t seen play with their own eyes. I’m sure they have had to change that stance but that little crack helps other schools recruiting against them

And F Vandy.

He has been getting commitments. That was a line of BS he spewed.

I don’t really follow baseball recruiting much. Why did this kid de-commit? Any ideas?

EDIT: I got confused. Brandon didn't decommit. Quarles committed to OSU. Disregard.

Last edited:
Coming in at #36 is @BrennonSeigler. Over the past three years, he has always produced at the biggest of tournaments for @eXposureBB. Not sure if anyone else has ever been the MVP of WWBA and BCS in a 12 month span, as well as @PerfectGameUSA offensive POY. @Vol_Baseball commit.

View attachment 438284

What is that ranking of? Prospects from the entire nation for 2024?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
SSs are often the most athletic and versatile players in HS. They also typically transition well to CF, 2nd, 3rd, or even pitcher.

Yeah, it’s kinda like the old trend of signing 8 QBs in a class, then moving them to WR, DB, etc. because, before offenses became more pass-oriented at the high school level, the best athletes played QB.

VN Store

Back