New Android issue with board

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
There seems to be a keyboard issue specifically with this board, which is everytime I hit backspace or enter, the keyboard disappears. This only started a few days ago. Furthermore, Rivals just updated their board today to this same one and suddenly I have the same issue there as well. I don't have it ANYWHERE else. On Android 7, reset keyboard and even updated phone and nothing.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
There seems to be a keyboard issue specifically with this board, which is everytime I hit backspace or enter, the keyboard disappears. This only started a few days ago. Furthermore, Rivals just updated their board today to this same one and suddenly I have the same issue there as well. I don't have it ANYWHERE else. On Android 7, reset keyboard and even updated phone and nothing.
There's a thread right below this one that addresses the problem. It's an issue with the latest Google Chrome update. It's supposed to (hopefully) be fixed next week. In the meantime, you can click the gear in the text input box menu to turn off the rich text editor.

Crap sorry @Freak. I looked first but couldn't tell from the title. Thanks a million

@Freak

My phone updated yesterday and now the keyboard breaks. It adds line breaks whenever I pause typing. I'll end up with dozens of them in a single short post. Probably an Android issue, but if there is a fix on your/my side of it, that'd be great.

@Freak

My phone updated yesterday and now the keyboard breaks. It adds line breaks whenever I pause typing. I'll end up with dozens of them in a single short post. Probably an Android issue, but if there is a fix on your/my side of it, that'd be great.
Yikes. These Android/iOS updates can be a pain sometimes. I'll do a little digging and see if I can come up with anything. I assume you're using Chrome browser?

If anyone else is experiencing this, please post here.

Yikes. These Android/iOS updates can be a pain sometimes. I'll do a little digging and see if I can come up with anything. I assume you're using Chrome browser?

If anyone else is experiencing this, please post here.

Lololol

Yeah, but with the Brave privacy overl

ay. Let me trywithout chrome

Testing. Doesn't seem to be a problem on Chrome without Brave.

@Freak I'll just stop using Brave until they fix this bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freak

VN Store

Back