New Alabama SEC Short video. Has a jab at Tennessee in it as well.

Congrats UT Athletic Department......you are a bunch of fools. We are the worst team with the second greatest history in the SEC. I hope you scum bags are proud of yourselves. Don’t any of you in power have any pride in your bodies? What a damn disgrace every single one of you are. Bunch of Elitist Snobs that take us for granted. I feel like this fan base myself included being an Alumnus are the biggest suckers in the country.

Last edited:
Congrats UT Athletic Department......you are a bunch of fools. We are the worst team with the second greatest history in the SEC. I hope you scum bags are proud of yourselves. Don’t any of you in power have any pride in your bodies? What a damn disgrace every single one of you are. Bunch of Elitist Snobs that take us for granted. I feel like this fan base myself included being an Alumni are the biggest suckers in the country.
Why would anyone in a position to affect change put forth any effort? They are collecting millions of dollars whether Tennessee wins a game or not.

Ultimately, no one cares as much about football as the fans that pay. And we’re willing to pay for gear, tickets, TV subscription services, donations, parking spots, and food at the game whether Tennessee wins or not. Some of the players, not all but many, don’t care either as long as they get an opportunity to get to the NFL. Jeremy Pruitt could lose 50 straight games by 60 points each and he’ll still make more money in a year than 90% of the people that pay to watch it make in a lifetime.

So my question is, why should they care?

tenor.gif

Its bad enough the FB team sucks but for the FB program and FB Admin to look like a bunch of clowns takes fan apathy to a new level. And worse, the clowns do not even seem to know they look and act like clowns, Very sad days for UT alums and fans.

Seeing a Haslam managed Cleveland Browns team compete at a high level while the Vols continue a decade long descent to complete irrelevance has been pretty much rock bottom for me. As a fan, you’ve learned to either laugh about it or you drink till you’re too numb to care.

That's good that they still think enough of the rivalry to poke at us.

Things will change, I know Bama fans think there winning streak will go on forever but it won't. I can remember when we had a long streak against them and yes its been many years ago but we had a long winning streak against them.

It was 7 years...
Which is long.

But Bama has DOUBLED that. As 14 years straight.

So please spare us the College Football runs in cycles BS...
Btw Florida had an 11 game win streak before 2016.
Now they are on a 4 game win-streak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtnvol80
The bams paid those idiots at SEC shorts to put that "triple digit" dig in the vid. I am so SICK of that bunch of
entitled fans whose football IQ is room temperature at most........and now they are beating us in men's basketball as well. To be honest, there is no joy in being a loyal Vol. Bama just continues to recruit and win at the highest level and
we can't get out of our own way......we can't hire the right people to do the job and hiring the wrong people is costing us a fortune in buyout money, not to mention the humiliation and angst that come from being an SEC East doormat.

VN Store

Back